Let's talk about Snow

Alright so it just keeps snowing where I’m from, and I honestly love the way snow looks but I think it’s the dumbest thing since canned light. It’s cold, and it literally has no use :joy: but what do you guys think about jt? Like I know I can’t be the only person with this deep built up hatred for snow.

2 Likes

:laughing: I love the look of it, hate being out in it

3 Likes

I love the look of it and being out in it but depends what kind of snow is happening :see_no_evil:
Think cause where I live it never snows properly so I’d like to go somewhere it does snow properly :joy:

1 Like

Snow is good for canceling school :smiley: , but it’s bad cause it sometimes makes the power go out

2 Likes

Maybe the purpose for snow is to be admired by its beauty :snowflake:️:sparkles:And to probably have fun playing with it. It barley snows where I live but when it does, even if it’s small flakes of snow, almost every school & business closes :laughing:

So I guess snow is also good for extra break days, but only if your state isn’t so use to seeing snow.

2 Likes

You appreciate the summer more when the snow is gone :wink:

1 Like

True but I hate the heat & it’s bad for my hair but I do like swimming & warmer weather

1 Like

Y’all are honestly so lucky - in England we’ve only had like 2 days of light snow :confused:

1 Like

Let’s not be mad at the mind behind snow, they tried their best and even if it has no purpose, we can’t hold it against them…

This is a joke, nobody invented snow, I know this

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: after 4 days in a row of severe snow storms I hate snow and everything about it

1 Like

At least u not have to go to school :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

That’s the thing though :joy::joy::joy: it started on Friday and ended Monday I only have Tuesday and Thursday classes so it wasn’t helpful at all :sob::sob::sob:

Awww that’s deep :joy: at least American schools allow the students to wear their own clothes, in my school I have to wear uniform :confused:

I love the look of snow, but I hate it when I have to do something productive outdoors

1 Like

I never see snow, and in my city in winter it’s very cold but it never snows because of the humidity

i love looking at snow, it’s beautiful but hell nah, i don’t love being in it.
it’s snowing right now here where I live and I am so done with it already.
Don’t even get me started on when the streets become icy, i’m not here for that :joy:

I’ve always loved snow. Growing up in NJ we always had 3+ feet of snow :joy:

I love it you can go tobogganing and have giant snowball fights and build snow forts and of all people won’t judge you for doing so even if you’re an adult because you can hide under hats and scarves

Snow is amazing :slight_smile: I’d take winter and snow over summer any day. I can’t stand being hot and not being able to cool down whereas in winter when you’re cold you can always add layers and make yourself comfortable.

1 Like

I always want it to be summer then 1 day of heat and I want snow back :laughing:

1 Like