Let's talk about our hobbies?

yoo whatssuupp umm i am kinda new to forums so i meet new peoples everyone is great but i want to meet more new people and be friends.And would love to know each other umm so i will start my hobbies are to swim and to sing songs what about you guys?

6 Likes

I like to sing :hugs:

1 Like

I like the listen to music, sing, and play video games. I also write poems when I’m feeling inspired or emotional. And I make YT vids, that too

3 Likes

yoo samme i love too sing but i dont know how to sing properly lol

1 Like

what types of vids do yo make bro

2 Likes

I talk about Kingdom Hearts, my favorite video game series. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe7frtxGLFEWtYYEa3HSBzg @Ashutosh_Aryal

2 Likes

Ayyy I love poetry. What kind of poems do you write?

3 Likes

yoo dope dope

2 Likes

yoo poetry’s cool

2 Likes

I write what ever comes to mind, I’m writing a book of poems right now, but that’s just for me, I don’t if i would show it to people

2 Likes

I love singing/harmonizing randomly with family or by myself with music playing.
I also like drawing and trying to play the keyboard

2 Likes

I love listening to music, painting, drawing, writing, and watching movies and stand up comedy shows lol

3 Likes

I feel you. That’s how I am about my poetry too.

2 Likes

I love waffles and making waffles… jumm i love to sing, watch series, love cooking, doing sports and go out :yellow_heart::crazy_face:

Edit:
Wait i love to paint, draw and do digital art tho (I’m learning) lol and dance even if I don’t do it well haha

3 Likes

yoo drawing ohh my gwaadd itss dopeeee

2 Likes

I play basketball and if any of you guys want to play me one on one just message me so I can break y’all ankles lol

2 Likes

My hobbies include looking at myself :prince:t4:, running/working out :running_man:t4:, and taking pictures of myself :camera:

3 Likes

waffles same here about singing and doing sports

1 Like

Definitely. I do a lot of like sketching and painting and stuff. A bunch of mixed media lol.

1 Like

Like really Love waffles

3 Likes