Let's talk about BOOKS! What's your favorite one?

Lol i have the same problem tho, bc im not a good reader i only read a few time, it take me much time to finish that book… but when i did it it was amazing

2 Likes

THOSE WERE MY FIRST ONES. I literally started reading because of The hunger games.

2 Likes

The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch changed my life

a thousand splendid suns by khaled hosseini did as well

2 Likes

Only by reading the synopsis gave me the chills. I’ll add it to my list, thank you :heart:

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever disliked a book by Sarah Dessen, John Green or Daniel Handler.

My favorites from those guys are:
The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen
Looking for Alaska - John Green
The Basic Eight - Daniel Handler

1 Like

I’ll look them up and add some to my list. The truth about forever seems interesting.

2 Likes

The Catcher in the Rye
Farm Animals
The Art of War
The Autobiography of Malcom X
The Selection Series
Brain Rules
Elon Musk
Harry Potter

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I’ve been reading a lot more nonfiction the past few years.

2 Likes

House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski has been my all-time favourite book for a good few years now :P i love books that experiment wildly with format and structure and HoL is kinda the definitive ‘format screw’ book. (an example of a typical page) but it’s also surprisingly readable, engrossing, and often quite terrifying at times - with a heavily layered plot structure that certainly took me a couple of readings to figure out :D it’s the kind of book that makes you realise that books are awesome, and to that end i could even call it a life-changing experience!

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of Harry Potter, but I feel like it’s time to give it a try and read them all. The others I’m gonna search later. Saving this thread.

1 Like

OMG, I have never seen something like that before. I’m going to add it to my list, thank you.

1 Like

Do yearbooks count?
Just kidding
The Great Gatsby, Handsmaid Tale, Frankenstein, Cat in the Hat, and The Blue Eye

I mean… if they have embarrassing pictures, why not?

1 Like

No they are just filled with H.A.G.S.

1 Like

Mine had photos of me photobombing :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would literally kill you. :scream:

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: it was high school, I know “better” now

This question is impossible! I’ve read SO many good books it would take way to long to list :sob:

the lovely bones!!! so good and it helps you understand the movie so much. It was amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’re like me, so I just put the most recent ones.

2 Likes

The internet killed my reading habits :disappointed_relieved: but This year I’ve committed to getting back into some books. I got “Turtles all the way down” by John Geene for the holidays and am slowly going through it. After that, I’ve placed a request for “Artemis” by Andy Weir at our local library. He’s the guy that wrote “The Martian” which was adapted to the Matt Damon movie.

When I was younger my favourite series was Artemis Fowl. I was so obsessed with it that I learned to read the “Fairy Language” in it :joy:

1 Like