Let's stir some heated debate

With the stakes that you choose what is saved and the other is erased from existence:

Sci fi or Fantasy?

6 Likes

God. If I had a gun to my head and had to choose, I’d save fantasy probably.

3 Likes

Fantasy over sci fi

3 Likes

fantacy

5 Likes

crap :joy:

4 Likes

:sob:sorry for being the spelling police lmaooo

4 Likes

9 Likes

This debate is so far very lukewarm lol

3 Likes

Sci-fi. Don’t get me wrong, I love fantasy but 90% (or more) of our modern technology started out as educated pie-in-the-sky ideas dreamed up by sci-fi writers.

And sci-fi and fantasy go hand-in-hand so well most of the time.

6 Likes

True. I mean technically isn’t sci-fi just a subcategory of fantasy?

3 Likes

Sci Fi

Don’t @ me :pleading_face:

6 Likes

@pac wym?

4 Likes

Probably fantasy

2 Likes

here let me spice it up.

sci-fi is trash and shouldn’t exist.

fantasy is the best genre.

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Same. Space is a thing that exists so it makes all sci-fi inherently possible. The possibility of reality is SO MUCH BETTER. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I mean look at Star Trek. They predicted iPads and cell phones. Gene Roddenberry was a prophet I tell you!

FYI I am a Trekkie. If I weren’t such an introvert with body issues I’d cosplay as a Vulcan science officer. :vulcan_salute:t3::joy:

5 Likes

sci fi

3 Likes

With the amount of times you’ve used this :vulcan_salute:t5: emoji, I should’ve known

3 Likes

It’s the handshake of the future along with this…

I also want to make “what seems to be your boggle?” a thing. :joy:

3 Likes

Fantasy, sci fi can be scary sometimes and who wouldn’t choose unicorns? :sunglasses::ok_hand:

3 Likes