Let's start a new wave

download peach app.
You guys should try it out, same peeps who made Byte, and it’s been out for a while. yes it’s v dead, but so was vine but look at us now. anyways yea there’s gifs, and peaches, DM’s, oh there’s an oracle that’ll answer yes/no questions, there’s a cute little game, it’s pretty cool ya’ll, add me (only if you want to) @geminiii and let’s start a new wave, or not, idk just thought it’s be a cool way for us byters to connect

(5) Update:
Up to 90+ people from byte have joined so far, can we get to 200 ? :eyes:
drop your Peach usernames so we can all add each other ! :handshake:
(that’s the only way we’ll be able to see each other’s posts/peaches)

Also… if you’re on android, it’s gonna be very buggy, and you might not be able to check out iphone users profile because it might crash… :pleading_face:

@dom I know you guys are already SUPER busy with the byte app alone, but would there be any chance of you guys fixing the bug where android users can’t check out the profiles of iphone users on Peach?

29 Likes
7 Likes

Wave started. You can find me at OrangeOP lol

6 Likes

ayy :metal:t4: noice we got ONE so far woot

4 Likes

Aaaaa I got it on my android @iaabydefault

3 Likes

YES. that’s :three: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

We got :four: now, ayy thank you @Adrioxas

2 Likes

:five: now :eyes:

1 Like

I’m down
:peach:: Black_Superman

3 Likes

NOICE, welcome to the peach community… :sweat_smile::handshake: That’s :nine: now :eyes:

1 Like

Ok i made one but what is it lolll

3 Likes

honestly it’s like facebook, and i just thought it’d be a cool way for us byters to connect without twitter/IG

2 Likes

It’s been sitting there on my home screen omg

2 Likes

Honestly might as well take the next step into byte consuming my life

2 Likes

I never used it before, but now I think it’d be a cool way to connect w byters :smiley:

1 Like

:one::two: people now, let’s gooo :ocean::ocean::ocean:

Downloaded :eyes:

2 Likes

noiice, follow me if you want to see my Peaches :handshake::smile:

1 Like

Done!

2 Likes

Mine is yeahnahyeah

3 Likes