Lets push some content! Want to Collab? Want a Shout out? Don't Hesitate jewww FACK ;D

Hello beautiful people of the Byte community!!

I’m @Adrioxas aka Pepe Le Fuqyouuuuuu :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s been 4 months since i’ve on the Byte App/Forum and I gotta say that I’m having a blast! Laughing at myself and other funny creators. Most of y’all got me dying over here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Its honestly inspires me to create more content and share this awesome feeling of laughter to everyone! What I love most is the support and communication between creators. All of you are so nice :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed: I want my next few bytes to be about supporting other creators whether it be collabs or a shout out video for you guys! So please if you’d like to be a part of this development, promote yourself below, follow each other as you see others promote themselves, and I’ll be putting a list together to keep track. I’m looking forward to the content that we will create together!! Contact me on IG @pepelefuqyouuu

Shout Outs

Collabs

10 Likes

Congrats on being close to 100 followers. I’m @Shanks and I’m almost close to 100 too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just checked out your byte, nice edits! Do you edit just anime clips?

3 Likes

I checked your content as well, it’s really well made. Also thanks, yeah for now it’s just anime edits. Do you have any ideas on what else I could do?

2 Likes

ill answer that with another question, what do you like doing?

1 Like

Hmm so far I like editing stuff

2 Likes

How about fusing your edits with multiple anime? Or somehow using your edits to reference Byte Creators that you like?

2 Likes

Interesting idea, I might try it out in the future. Thanks

2 Likes

Congrats! I’m just short one 160 followers, @KylerWithakay is my profile. Would love to work with other up and coming creators! :grinning:

5 Likes

Congratulations! I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying your time here so far, I hope it stays that way :smiley: I’d love to work on something together

3 Likes

It’s a great thing that you’re making this post!

3 Likes

im down to collab too! ill put you on the collab list!

1 Like

i think youre hilarious!! ill put you up on the collab list :grin::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks man :smiley: likewise!

2 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout : D

2 Likes

Congratulations :clap:t4::rocket:

3 Likes

Go off! Congratulations and if you’re down to collab with a crackhead clown thats me and my byte is @Itsbananaquan

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada: on 100 followers!! I’m almost there too. I would love to collaborate :slight_smile::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I’m about 10 short of 100 after a week; still having a blast! I’ll check out your content when I got better service-a shoutout would really help me hit 100

4 Likes

thank you! yes im so down to collab! ill put you on the list :grin:

1 Like