LET'S PLAY A GAME! It's called YOU KNOW WHAT'S WORSE THAN THAT?!

This game was inspired by the Merrell Twins video called what’s worse than that. So someone starts off by typing about something that is terrible for example Getting your sleeves wet when you wash your hands, then someone else says BUT YOU KNOW WHAT’S WORSE getting your hands wet after putting on lotion. And so on :joy::joy::joy: COME ON IT’LL BE FUN!!! I’ll start…
YOU KNOW WHAT IS TERRIBLE?! Stepping in a small drop of water with socks on and constantly feeling that wet spot on your sock :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You know what’s way works and terrible than that? Stepping in poop and constantly smell like SH*T

2 Likes

Yeah, but do you know what’s worse than THAT?

Stepping in mud and making your new kicks look like sheeeeeeiiiiiizz

1 Like

Yeah, but do you know what’s worse than that?
Stepping a lego brick bare-footed

2 Likes

But you know what’s worse than that!!? when you’re laying in bed and there are crumbs in your bed :joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: yeahhhh!!!

Honeslty, I’ve done that so many times it’s unreal xDD

1 Like

Okay, but you know what’s worse than that?

Laying in bed and finding out your awesome dream was JUST A DREAM

6 Likes

thats bad, but do you know what’s worse than that?
Laying in bed when you’re hot af but you still need a blanket

6 Likes

That’s pretty bad, but ya know what’s worse than that?
Laying in bed and realizing you forgot to do something.

2 Likes

All of you got it bad, but do you know what’s worse?

Laying in bed and trying to sleep, but your brain is like a speedracer at a NASCAR event

2 Likes

I actually found an unshelled pistachio in my bed :flushed::flushed::flushed:

3 Likes

Dang that’s bad but you know what’s worse?
Laying in bed and hearing the faint buzzing of a mosquito somewhere in the dark…:scream:

3 Likes

Pretty bad, but do you know what’s worse?

Laying in bed, seeing a mosquito on the wall in the dsrk, hitting the mosquito, and then the lights turn with your family all woke and concerned and finding no mosquito corpse on the wall (this happened to me for real, I WISH that was made up :flushed::sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

daang but do you know what’s worse than that?

waking up at 2 in the morning without being able to go back to sleep, so you barely get any sleep

2 Likes

Ughhhh that sucks!
But you know what’s worse? When you’re going to take a shower and you turn the water temperature to the hot side but then it comes out ICE COLD and then you’re freezing because someone used up all the hot water :joy::joy::joy:

That’s quite bad but do you know what’s worse?
Getting into bed when you realize you need to pee

1 Like

You know what’s worse than that? Going to bed and realising there’s something at the end

2 Likes

oke, I’m done. there is legit nothing worse than that xDD

i take it back, listening to country/classical music is worse