Let's Make Someone's Day! 😄

Okay, so I was thinking, let’s tag someone in the forum and just simply compliment them, tell them something you like about them, or anything positive really :blush:

I’ll start…

@lumiere - You’re so beautiful and really sweet! You just seem like such a lovely girl! I can’t wait to see what you post on V2 because I know its going to be amazing! :smile:

@Marko - You seem like a really cool guy and I love the amount of dedication you’re showing to the forum! It’s dope :smile: Also, we’re from the same area so that automatically makes you awesome :sweat_smile:

Much love! :heart:

(Sorry if anyone found this cringy or anything haha, I’m just truth tellin’ but I’m tryna spread some love and positivity across the forum).

Have a good one! :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

@DatKidMolly You seem like a nice girl I’d like to be friends with on v2! :blush: & that was not cringy at all

2 Likes

:smile: I’d like to be friends too! We seem to get along well and okay good :joy: I was a lil worried it was haha

3 Likes

Trust me, I’m more cringier than anything :joy:

3 Likes

Haha nah, I doubt you are

2 Likes

Same I’m cringe funny

2 Likes

They really are very good persons

4 Likes

I really am :joy:

3 Likes

They are. I agree :blush:

2 Likes

SpIcY! Keep showing the love dude, its what the world needs most right now <3

2 Likes

@DatKidMolly thank you so much fellow Brit :smile: you are awesome, made my day
Much love :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s the plan, I wanna try and have a positive impact on the world because there’s so much negativity… it’s a life ambition :smile:

1 Like

Ayy no problem, I’m glad! You’ve made mine too! :smile: :heart:

3 Likes

Shoutout to @mayabodin who I think is nice and cool, also to @Super for all the hard work he’s done here

4 Likes

@ThomyBalca for his kind words about my issues. Much love brother.

Kane out.

4 Likes

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I want to shoutout @kaden and @jennifer for being with us since day one! Love their hard work!

6 Likes

Awh thank you Dylan :blep: So sweet of you. I appreciate @Kinsey for talking to me at school and laughing WITH me, love u

5 Likes

Good job to @FiveCardsKane and @jennifer. they’re some of the most genuine people i’ve seen!!!

4 Likes

Awh thank you :relaxed:

2 Likes