Lets make it the most comment on byte thread by saying Kathy Bates from Misery

Kathyception…

6 Likes

LMAOO this doesn’t offend me

5 Likes

Yeah, find me at http://kathybates.com/

10 Likes

Soon, until Kate Bates gets elected! :pleading_face::point_right:t4::point_left:t4:

6 Likes

Defeated me, a literature major. This poem is brilliant I need the book immediately

5 Likes

I had an impulse reaction to buy that domain, not going to lie.

6 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Holy frick how did we get so many replies so quickly :joy:

9 Likes

I actually clicked on this :rofl:

5 Likes

Double the money! She deserves the world!

2 Likes

Yo, who tf is Kate Bates???

5 Likes

Uuuuh who?

2 Likes

get out

5 Likes

rebyte for rebyte? in memory of kathy bates

7 Likes

I’ll take Misery for 500…

9 Likes

Bates Motel :hotel: I mean Kate Bates

8 Likes

Yo, Kathy Bates posted a TikTok she’s cancelled wtf

6 Likes

You guys. Please - let’s not overlook The clear choice.

Mrs. Bates.

Katherine?

She goes by Kathy.

Anyway, she was in Misery.

11 Likes

Another Ad

Dom Tweeted

4 Likes

Hey there! I get that you want to start a conversation on this, but I dont think it’s the right time to do this. Mainly since all the new creators are JUST getting into the program, and we don’t want to make them feel that they did something wrong by getting accepted. Also, adding ‘deserving’ to the title implies that the current partners (and others) dont deserve it.

I see the thread is kinda becoming a meme thread, which is completely fine, but the original post and this topic is reasking is the same thing, and the other was closed by a mod, so I ask that you respect that decision.

You are free to meme on the forums, but lets make sure the thread title and main post aren’t asking for something completely different from the comments and also stays within the rules of the forums. Thanks!

Update: Since OG changed the title and post. The first post made by this user was flagged by many, and also closed by a mod since it wasn’t the most appropriate, and the user then remade the thread a second time. That is why is one is closed. The conversation can be continued here Kathy Bates from Misery

29 Likes