Let's invite more tiktokers

So many new people on the app is cool!. We should also invite team straight, Hype house and team India… and team methheads. My fav on tiktok is the meth heads, they actually make some excellent toks. We need more frog tok and there’s some cool people that do cringe really good. Then theres team gary vee. They can tell us how to go viral and good post times and how many posts per day… also there’s the tutorial team. That guy on tiktok that taught me how to cook rice. And that guy that got 10M views for a pencil. And team MUKBANG. hhhmmm I’m hungry . We should make sure everyone on tiktok knows that there’s a safe space on BYTE :heart: so when tiktok ends… tiktok2 awaits

19 Likes

I’m down for team muckbang!

3 Likes

Noooo PLEASE NOT THE HYPE HOUSE

9 Likes

The real alt tiktok is methtok change my mind

8 Likes

Which one of you millennials reported and deleted my old account :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I actually thought you guys were funny​:rage::deciduous_tree: but nothing anymore, and I will not be bringing my gen z friends to this app​:heart:

That’s just one part of alt TikTok

There are many parts of TikTok that should be on byte; Frogtok, ComedyTok, DeepTok, EliteTok, and GayTok

1 Like

Please no we want to stick with alt tik tok when we tell everyone else to join it with create issues and fighting and hate, we don’t need the hype house bringing their drama to us

4 Likes

Yeah I know :+1: most of us would agree… Just jokes :sunglasses:

1 Like

The whole hype house thing… Oof

1 Like

Yeah honestly it’s so toxic and awful

2 Likes

Alexa, play Alanis Morissette’s Ironic

2 Likes

I‘ve thought about this… as long as no one invites the straights I‘m fine with anyone else. Please I don’t want to see videos pretending to finger me again or sometimes they’re doing 7382939929 body rolls fucking the air :pouting_cat: :pleading_face: :crying_cat_face: It’s really scary

6 Likes

i’ve heard rumors that tiktok isn’t getting banned so i bet straight tiktok will stay there

2 Likes

i promise you,you do not want straight tik tok here. a majority of why alt feels safe here is cus straight tik tok isn’t here ( they normally start unnecessary drama on the app if they run out of content ideas ). as well as a vast majority of straight tik tok are racist , homophobic or both.

1 Like

Charli, Addision Rae, Dixie and all those girls who think that cringey dancing is content ALL BELONG IN THE STREETS

2 Likes

DONT DISRESPECT CHARLI LIKE THAT she’s my queen :heart::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

bruh you a simp? that so not epic bruh

If you don’t simp for Charliare you even human

3 Likes

alt tiktok stans charli she’s a nice girl lol

1 Like