Let’s try this

New game: Reply to this by typing “I really don’t get why…” and then clicking your middle suggested button till it makes a sentence.

I really don’t get why you don’t want me in my car.

5 Likes

I don’t get why i’m using my work’s computer and cant participate :’( lol

7 Likes

I really don’t get why people have a lot to say to keep it up to be the best of all :rofl:

2 Likes

I really don’t get why you’re so bored and you don’t have a really bad mood right away but you gotta I love ya… wtf

2 Likes

I really don’t get why people don’t like to see if I don’t want you so bad that you have to get a curry and the kids are in a bit of time and where is the best of all of you. Ermmmm haha

3 Likes

I don’t really get why no me gusta los same things you could have done with your mom.

Lmao I guess I’m bilingual now

4 Likes

I don’t get why you are not going to be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at the same time

3 Likes

I’m laughing omg

1 Like

I don’t really get why I don’t think I should have been there.

1 Like

I really don’t get why people think they have a lot to say to them and I think they do what I want and I know they are not gonna it was just like an idiot I don’t think you should go

So nonsense as usual lol

1 Like

I really don’t get why people think I’m going on my snap streak to the next year.

1 Like

I really don’t get why I am a little bit of a new battery

3 Likes

I really don’t get why I’m just going home to the doctor.

1 Like

I don’t really get why you are looking for a walk through the night before the scheduled flight departure time.

1 Like

I really don’t get why it is not really good for me and you just to do something and then kinda hug

2 Likes

I really don’t get why school has to be 7 hrs long a day

2 Likes

I really don’t know why I appreciate you getting to work.

1 Like

I don’t really get why some people don’t eat don’t not see eat me.

3 Likes

I really don’t get why you wanna get this game it’s fun to watch it all over the world and I have a few friends and I wanna know that they have been playing for this one and it now has been the same for the past few hours. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like