Let`s talk about Netflix

Actually, those were all DC shows :slight_smile: I’m more of a DC girl. But yes, Vampire Diaries is extremely good. I used to hold off on watching it because everyone was hyping it up and I just felt like it was too much, but I finally gave in and started watching it about 2 months ago and just finished it last night. Once you get into it, it’s very addicting and you won’t regret it!

1 Like

It would like me? i mean i am a man, that is not a show only for girls?
I love DC, i preffer it because Superman is my favorite Super Hero, what is yours?

2 Likes

The Flash would definitely have to be my favorite super hero (but I’m probably a little bias because that was the first DC tv show I ever watched :sweat_smile:). And I think you’ll like Vampires Diaries. It’s a mix of drama, romance, supernatural, and horror. I convinced my boyfriend to start watching it, so :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

I like Riverdale & thirteen reasons why

2 Likes

Same. But I haven’t started watching the second season of Riverdale yet :skull:

1 Like

I’m behind on Riverdale :skull:

2 Likes

Riverdale i never watch it, what is it about?

1 Like

Great, Thanks Tiana

2 Likes

I can’t exactly explain it, you’ll have to watch it to understand

1 Like

Is it on Netflix?

1 Like

Yes it is

1 Like

Nice, thanks

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

My favourite Netflix show is definitely Stranger Things, I’m a huge fan of OITNB and Orphan Black (show on on Netflix UK, I know it’s bbc America) too.
Think I’m gonna give Te End of the ****ing World a go next :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

When i finish watching Stranger Things I was impressed, its a really cool show

2 Likes

I love everything about it, I have both seasons soundtracks on vinyl :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I love the music of the show, my favorite is that Jhonatan Byers sang with Will, that the letters are “Should i live or Should i go”

2 Likes

It’s always sunny in Philadelphia
Black Mirror
House of cards
Orange is the new black
Stranger things
Probably loads more but can’t remember lol

1 Like

I wanna watch House of Cards, is it good??

1 Like

Some people found it boring, I love it

1 Like