Let’s talk about Artists and Actors

Who’s your favorite actor/actress and artist?

My favorite actor is Dylan O’Brien, Ian Somerhalder, Ryan Reynolds and Paul Wesley.
My favorite actress is Lilly collins an Nina Dobrev.

My favorite artists are: Camila Cabello, Zayn, Harry Styles, Shawn Mendes, Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber adn many more tho haha

3 Likes

Favorite Actors: American Horror Story actors
Favorite Artists: Basically everyone in the 80s

2 Likes

My God yesss All of the AHS cast are Amazing, and yes haha I feel you… I stand A lot of people that I can’t write all the names tho

1 Like

Favorite actors: Johnny Depp, Mel Gibson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ian McKellen and wait for it Nicolas Cage (I can’t help it)
Favorite actresses: Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Emma Watson
Probably more but they’re off the top my head

2 Likes

GOSSSH I forgot to mention Emma :broken_heart::broken_heart: (lol I stand so many people so i cant remember each name lol)

My favorite actress is Alycia Debnam-Carey :heart:

1 Like

Who is? (Sorry, im bad with names)

Ayo another TVD fan I see.
My favorite actors and actresses are Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev, Jessica Alba, Dave Franco, Jennifer Anniston and I have a lot more lol.

For music I love Dylan Matthew, John Mayer, Camila Cabello, Gavin DeGraw, Olivia Obrien, Shawn Mendes, All of the one direction guys, Blackbear, Gnash, Jess and Gabriel, Logic, Jessica Andrea, Bazzi, Nathan Sykes, Daniel Caesar, Dua Lipa, Bryson Tiller, and I have been typing for waaay too long so I am just going to stop there

1 Like

I like Shailene Woodley and my fav artist/band has to be Brockhampton.

1 Like

Aw yes I LOVE TVD… haha all the cast is amazing… also all the persons you wrote are cool

1 Like

Aww yes Shailene Woodly is very nice and amazing actress

I can’t pick a fave actress/actor but Nicki Minaj, Beyoncé, & some others are my favorite artists

1 Like

Aw I love them they are legends

Me too, it’s nice to know someone has the same taste in artists as me

Denzel Washington and Leonardo DiCaprio

Yesssss it’s pretty cool

1 Like

Awww yeeeesss

Favorite Musicians: Vanessa Carlton, Coldplay, Andrew Belle, Erin McCarley, Norah Jones, John Mayer, Jon McLaughlin, The Civil Wars, among others…

Favorite Actors/Actresses: Anne Hathaway, Brittany Murphy, Leighton Meester, Jennifer Aniston, Julia & Emma Roberts, Jake Gyllenhaal, Tom Hanks, Michael J. Fox, Johnny Depp, Paul Rudd and Adam Sandler.