Let’s Grow Together

Hey guys, I feel like we have the opportunity to kick things off with a fresh start and really help each other grow on this platform. It’s time to stop letting the people who already have big followings overshadow us creators and carve out a space for the next wave.

Would anyone be down to join/build a group where we can all collaborate, support, and help each other with engagement on our content? I‘m just tired of always putting time into great videos just for them to not reach the eyes of all these viewers on these platforms. It feels super biased at times, and it’s time for us to work together to make a name for ourselves!

UPDATE:
I’m excited to see the energy and support around this! If you’re interested, dm me on Instagram so I can add you to our group. It’s @kevinmalibu :call_me_hand: It’s the only way for me too weed out the people who aren’t serious and are just trying to do “follow 4 follow” and “likes”. We’re going to do this RIGHT and help each other grow.

8 Likes

I am SO DOWN!! :facepunch:t3: My username everywhere is @robbytheyogi ; let’s get this support group goin!!! See you on insta :pray:t3:

1 Like

Word!

Hey I’m down too follow and support everyone’s content tok get our accounts and content off too a goos start, my @ is @zbworld !!

1 Like

Cool, we’ll figure out an efficient way to do this soon!

I used to vine a lot and it was pretty annoying that only the clout lords got all attention when i was tryna make quality stuff all the time. My byte is @puji !

1 Like

I feel you. That’s why we need to change the game on em’

1 Like

We boutta

that would literally be the best.
ig- montgomeryrose_
byte- montgomeryrose

1 Like

can anyone share the invite code for beta?
my ig id - @iamadityanaik

Hit me up on Instagram. We’ll get the ball rolling :+1::+1:

@bevs on byte, 19 y.o from the Bx tryna make people laugh. I reciprocate any support even a like or rebyte! @v1brian on IG for any groupchats :slight_smile:

I agree wholeheartedly! This is a wonderful idea! You’ve got my support also! I’m @misshannahree on byte and IG! :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

My ig @pesoninstaa
Byte @Funnylife

I’ll be glad to help you! My username is @obsessioncherry

1 Like

would love to join this group, there is already big creators on the platform who got big off the beta and now they just repost eachother

1 Like

Hey, keen :slight_smile: @lacieyl on insta and byte

1 Like

i’m totally down, my instagram is @airymonet and my byte is @airyy

1 Like

Yesss. Byte: dorigosisters Insta:roxydorigo

1 Like

Hi follow me am @paulghosts and I do same back.