Let’s be honest for a moment aka joke around

Hey,I’m here to say something that’s is a lie
I hate when people that use this platform say “I just want to do byte for fun” “i just want to meet people” I love the byte family”
Sorry honey About what im going to say
But.SK MY Dk
You just want to be famous
Get money
And have a fun life let’s be honest to our self
Why are y’all so worrying about monetizing y’all video
Why are y’all so worrying about people getting better
Must of the people in byte 7 year late won’t care when they famous all they care is there ad revenue and stop with all the fake love
We here for the same thing
and it’s to be RICH and FAMOUS
NO HATE FOR NO ONE JUST DONT BE FAKE JUST TO FIT IN CUZ EVERYONE IN HERE IS TRYING TO MAKE IT IN THE INFLUENCE INDUSTRY.

2 Likes

Nope. I just wanna have fun. And in the unlikely event that I do get famous or receive monetisation, so be it. Not everyone has that mindset.

15 Likes

Tbh you are 100% right
Not everyone

2 Likes

And by the way, this is an extremely disrespectful post. I, too, thought that gaining fame off a social platform was unrealistic, but if that’s what people aspire to have, let them! Don’t stomp on other people’s dreams because you don’t agree with it.

15 Likes

everyone that stayed after postponement stayed for the community, and its fun. we got lucky, and pretty much got an app built because we were a supportive group.

11 Likes

True, there is nothing wrong with being famous and making money. What we should remember is to PRIORITIZE.

If your goal is just to make money and get famous, then your content will be obviously fake and not genuine.

If your goal is to show off your talent, be creative, and have fun with other creators, then your content will stand out, and Money and Fame will follow (This is the key mentality).

First Priority: Be Creative and Have Fun
Second Priority: Meet other Creators
Third Priority: Make Money

Money and Fame should never be the first priority and only goal you are trying to achieve in Byte.

7 Likes

hmmmm a lot of us just want to make bytes for the fun of it

7 Likes

Hey there, Im not sure if this is a troll post but lmao fuck off. People that actually want to do this stuff for fun and actually enjoy it will actually make it somewhere, not some clout ass chasers.
I’m sure some people did join doing this, and they probably hopefully changed their minds. If people are actually doing this, then they won’t get far. Fake love doesn’t get you anywhere.
If you were actually active in the community except for waiting for beta like a clout chaser DOES, you would realize that this community is more about just getting money. People have made friends here, and people have even met up with others just because of these forums and discord. Obviously, they are here for something more than money now, and thats for friendship. I’ve made alot of friends here, I could give a fuck less if I became big on here, sure it would be lovely, but I’d much rather love to see my friends make it somewhere in this. To all of those who know who im talking about, love you guys. <3

Maybe you should realize that you might be the fake one here. Please don’t take your agression out on people who want to enjoy the app because you can not without being salty, maybe make some friends for a change, and stop judging people.

Grow up,
Nick

13 Likes

Everyone on here is usually so lovely and friendly, but this is so disrespectful. Not everyone wants to be famous. What’s wrong with wanting to be on byte to make friends? Or as a creative outlet?

7 Likes

well said :pray:

2 Likes

Woah dude :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry bby i had to

3 Likes

No it’s ok. Well said.

5 Likes

Im be here since day one
Im not a troll I just think is unfair for people that really want to be something but can’t
Example
The martinez brothers
They use to make fake prank
And now that everyone does prank is fake
You see where I’m coming from
And guys no need to get rude let’s talk everyone have the right

1 Like

I don’t think everyone is being rude intentionally, I think they feel that you’ve come on too strong. You have to respect people’s wishes, even if it doesn’t live up to your standard. We’re a lovely community and it’s very rare that we have to deal with hate or anger.

6 Likes

Y’all wilding here while we wild out on beta :eyes:

6 Likes

Boi first off, I am joining this app to have fun and if I get paid that would be a plus but I, like many others, are literally in college for a specific career. You don’t speak for everyone and you just sound like an absolute asshole :blush: how about we don’t put inaccurate words in others people’s mouths, ok? Thanks

6 Likes

Okay I think we all need to take a breather :joy:

4 Likes

Yea, i understand that people are indeed like that. There will be people on every platform who just want the money and clout, thanks to this world that we surround ourselves by thinking we want more then what we need and that is to be fake.
If you want to become big, if you want to try hard, you gotta believe in yourself man. Don’t worry about other clout chasers and be happy with what you do. You’ll make it so much farther when people realize that you enjoy what you do. Why do you think people like Pewdiepie get so big and is respected? He is genuine and is happy with what he is doing because he doesn’t care about what other people think. He just does him. Alot of other smaller youtubers are like this too, and they are blowing up.

Trust me, people will get big if they deserve to be big. Maybe not, but thats because theyre destined for other things. But if you work hard and work happy too even struggling a little bit, youll make it someday.

4 Likes

Everyone, I don’t think anyone is trying to pick up a fight. We have some disagreements here, so let’s keep it civil. Yes, we disagree on things, everyone has different points of view, and as long as we talk with some respect and dignity without calling each other out, we should be fine.

3 Likes