Let’s be friends!

hi! my name is nicole (all my friends call me nickle so it’s basically my alter ego at this point) and i’m literally SO excited for v2 you have no idea. i always wanted to make content on vine but i was in high school and was not ready for ridicule. now i wanna make a youtube account bc i make a lot of content just for myself and i think it’s a lot of fun but i’m weary about it. i was gonna make this post an intro to me to convince you to be my friend but that’s boring. INSTEAD drop your twitter @ below and i’ll follow and dm you so we can be pals when the app drops!

8 Likes

Hello Nicole, or Nickle! :joy: I’m assuming you’re new to the forums, so welcome! But I don’t have a twitter so rip. :frowning: But we’re all very excited for V2! Just so you know, watch out for Dom’s new update coming soon. (Probably)

4 Likes

haha i literally just found this forum and made it like a half hour ago :joy: how could you tell? was my post that embarrassing??

4 Likes

No! You introduced yourself, so I figured it was your first time!

4 Likes

haha — makes sense! but i’m already super excited i love that the app doesn’t even have a release date yet but there’s already a nice community forming around it! i’m happy to be a part of it and hope to make new friends :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah! Everyone here is very nice, and we’re all happy to have you apart of the forums!!!

3 Likes

Welcome welcome!!! :smile:

4 Likes

aw thank you! : ) i’m literally so stoked i can’t believe i just found out about this now!

4 Likes

Just have a good time! It’s a lot of fun on the forums. (Also if you haven’t read the rules, read them. They’re VERY helpful!

3 Likes

welcome to the forum! you have loads of threads to look through and contribute to. we’re always reviving old threads. happy to have you :))

everyone is so nice on here (ofc there are a few bad apples, but not many!), and you’ll make friends straight away.

4 Likes

considering this is our third simultaneous conversation an hour after creating an account, i’m definitely hopeful about making friends!

2 Likes

heck yeah! i’ve already made about 3 buddies and we talk about loads of fun stuff.

my twitter is @jaykindasucks and insta is @itsjdm8 . i’ll deffo add you on v2 when it’s ready!

3 Likes

I AM in the process of making a Twitter account, when it is done I’ll tell you!

2 Likes

just followed on both! but warning, i’m more active on twitter which is @skinnybve

2 Likes

i’m counting down the minutes

2 Likes

gotchu b ill follow you back as soon as i log on

4 Likes

I’m on a bus so im waiting till I have a proper connection cause the wifi here SUCKS

2 Likes

My Twitter is @chadxchadworth ! :grinning:

1 Like

hello!! welcome to the forum, its a good time here :slight_smile: my twitter is @parkachu0

1 Like

wElcome brotendo, @ashortcanadian on Twitter ;))