Legends or New v***rs?

Are you pretty much excited about the new viners or want to continue watching the old legend’s vines?

7 Likes

I want some very creatice people back on V2! I loved their work, and their humour.
At the same time I am really excited to see new people on V2 and what kind of content they are going to create!

7 Likes

I would like to watch the old creators I used to watch. But I also want to see what other people have in store.

3 Likes

It’s time for some new legends and new viners :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

It’s time for the new stars to shine

2 Likes

*v2ers :joy:

3 Likes

Mainly excited to see new people, but it would be nice to see some familiar faces here and there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New people

2 Likes

I wanna see some new people rise

1 Like

I’m honestly excited for the new V2ers. The old viners need to let the new people shine.

1 Like

I feel as though:

1. Most of the old viners will not come back. They are doing other things now and I’m not sure too many of them will come back.
  2. Most of the people on this forum are probably going to be in the “new talent” boat because it gives them a better shot if we’re all new rather than competing with established artists.

That being said, as long as V2 is flourishing and making people happy idc who is making the content!

4 Likes

Personally i think since its a new app id like to see some new viners make theyre mark into fame.

1 Like

Both!! But I’m really interested in what new content v2ers will bring

1 Like

I’m just hyped about being part of the v2er community

1 Like

I’d like a mix of the good legends and new talent.

2 Likes

I say it’s time for new legends to shine

2 Likes

We always have to give a new opportunity to the new Artists, that is us

I wanna see new people, the old “legends” are somewhat famous and do ads on twitter constantly which tells me they’ve solidified their fame status and have no need to do 6sec videos… I’m in no way trying to hate or judge or anything… it’s just my opinion. I just wanna see new people come up.

2 Likes

@Breahcaleo, I agree with ya! The vine gave them whatever they needed. Most of the famous figures in YouTube, Instagram, Twitter were the famous ex-viners. So, giving the opportunities for the new, young artists would produce some new superstars!

1 Like

legends!!!