Leaving the forums

I know most of you don’t know me, but I feel like I should write this. I haven’t even been on the forums that much lately and now that v2 is postponed I might leave for a while. Honestly that’s not even the only reason. I’ve honestly have not been feeling mentally well for the past few months and I’ve honestly gravitated away from the internet to non-online games besides Injustice 2. I knew something was wrong when I was just feeling so shitty the other day I started sobbing in Spanish 2 and couldn’t stop for like forty-five minutes. Honestly everything on the internet has become too negative for me and it’s not really helping me out. There are some lovely people on this forum and it’s nothing any of you did.

6 Likes

Hey! I wish you all the best and I hope you‘ll get well soon. I’ve been there so I know how you’re feeling. So I’m sending lots of strength towards you :hugs:

1 Like

we wish u the best for the future

1 Like

(categorized to off topic)
bye for now, best of luck! :wave:t2::fist:t2:

2 Likes

Health and Safety are the main priority, so its good that you are taking action in that sense. Take that time to make sure everything in your life is going well, thats very important. Best of luck with everything and we’ll maybe see you again in the future!

2 Likes

Bye!! Good luck on your little journey! I hope to see you on V2!

Hopefully things get better!! Bad times dont last too long!! see you soon!!

Alrighty then. I hope you find peace and good luck.

Wish you all the best and hope you get better :heart:

it’s cool dude, i totally understand. I really hope you get better!

1 Like

Thank you for all the love and support this post was 3 days ago, but I finally found the courage and came out as bi to two close friends of mine and it feels like some of the weight has been lifted from my shoulders. :smile:

2 Likes

After taking some time away from online I can’t even tell you how much better I feel. I can say talking to my dad and not bottling things up for once in my life has really helped and the warm weather has finally come to Michigan and even though I love winter it’s improved my mood. I’m still working away from measuring my self worth by how good or bad my grades are. Thank you for understanding and I love that the forums are still going strong despite the condition of v2.

7 Likes

Yay, welcome back! Glad youre ok

3 Likes

Aww that’s so good to hear! Glad you’re doing okay, just keep your chin up!!

3 Likes

Welcome back! Glad you’re doing well! :smile:

1 Like

Yo dude!!! Happy you’re back!

1 Like

Glad you’re feeling better, welcome back :slight_smile:

3 Likes