Leaving old V***s on YouTube to make room for new V***s on V2

I’m worried that for the first month of ■■■■■■, it’ll be all full of old vines that you can easily find on YouTube. Can we hopefully not do that, and keep things fresh and new??

3 Likes

Nooooo I don’t want any old v*nes :sob: I just want the new stuff on the app

1 Like

Funny you say that because I have a feeling people will do that just to try Anand get ahead on the app in content. There’s plenty of vines people still havnt seen so that might be the strategy people use

2 Likes

yikes! I didn’t even think of this happening, but i’m sure it will. hopefully all the new creators can outshine those reposting old things.

5 Likes

Yea hopefully there’s more new creators than OG v*ne compilation accounts

3 Likes

I don’t want there to be old vines reposted but they will be :confused:

1 Like

there probably will be but isn’t one of the rules dom mentioned is that you can post stuff that doesn’t belong to you or something?? or is that only for clips from t.v. shows/movies?

1 Like

I hope people don’t have the nerve to repost v*nes from YouTube made by different people. :persevere:

1 Like

There are people who want to fill their profile with videos so they will do it. I did not, Vine was the past now V2 is the present

1 Like

There sohuld be like an archive feature, where you can look at the old ones.

1 Like

I like that idea! You’re a genius! Archives for old Vines! Because Use well some of them are classics, I just don’t want them clogging up V2, that’s all.

1 Like

It would be nice, but we can already predict that probably the first period of v2 will be stuffed with old content, since, you know, you could use old stuff as a social springboard for your account

1 Like