Leaving 4 now!

im deciding to leave the fourms and the discord for now because i dont really have a point being here if i cant test the app, the main reason we are all here anyways. this fourm has been pretty cool from all the bruh chains to all the beta hype. bye guys, i will miss you!

8 Likes

F’s in the thread

3 Likes

“Farewell”

fr though bye! we’ll miss u too, and good luck in the future! hope to see u on byte :grin:

3 Likes

adios amigo

2 Likes

Goodbye:, see you when the app is fully released :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bye buddy take good care , see you at launch day :wink: :heart:

1 Like

The forums are held for people who are interested about the app and community, not only for people who want to beta test.

I do wish you well though.

6 Likes

Goodbye mr. h come back soon :sob:

2 Likes

i feels ya m8 have a nice one

1 Like

Goodbye, I know the point that you’re saying, me too had left the forum for a while, but I said myself

Don’t lose the hope to expect, just have patience and someday the appreaciated one will come out soon

1 Like

God speed

1 Like

Disappointing to see you go, however if it’s what you choose, so be it. Like Annam said, we’re not here just for the beta test (at least most of us (hopefully)), we’re here for the community as well and the build-up to the launch.

We’ll gladly welcome you back if you decide to stay to integrate yourself into the community and even if you don’t. Best wishes.

3 Likes

Hopefully we’ll see you back once byte releases. I’m sure you’ll release some interesting content

2 Likes