Leaderboard Top 100 for every country

I think it would be great if it had a leader board for every country. so we can see, example a leaderboard of who is in the top 100 that comes from Spain

23 Likes

This would be nice, finding local artists that are growing nice. Would it be live? Automatically changing?

13 Likes

I think this might encourage unfair competition. Maybe something similar to Youtube Creators Rising or whatever it’s called where they feature a channel.

4 Likes

It would be great if the leaderboard changed everyday depend of how many likes you get

3 Likes

Wow i think this could be pretty amazing tho

1 Like

top 100, good idea like top 100 viners usa or 100 ukrain i like this

2 Likes

Similar to Spotify’s system.

6 Likes

That’d be pretty cool! Would love to see the Top 100 users in Japan or Antarctica

6 Likes

I would like this idea, seeing whose growing on here would be great. And it encourages meeting new people.

2 Likes

I second that, bc if it is in constant change it’s most likely to show a very big amount of people and show all of they “art”

1 Like

yeh like this

1 Like

Could you elaborate?

1 Like

With this sistem we are more likely to be known, and if it constantly change gives more opportunities to every one… i mean it’s not the same if it stays with the same 100 persons that if it constantly change… dyu?

1 Like

Yes I understand but that should be a visual reminder to motivate you plus, if other viewers are viewing the list they might go to your account and boost you for a bit to make you stay there

5 Likes

Ohh i get it, but I think everyone can have that opportunity tho, i mean it would be very cool to stay there but there’s persons that are not constantly uploading content and maybe stays there!? So my poin is if you’re constant you can lead that charts but ALSO giving the others one the opportunity…

1 Like

There should be charts for each category too

4 Likes

Yes that would be great

1 Like

ok top 100 but not for followers but for daily views.
Also a section for new vines with less than N (you have to decide n dimension) views would be nice to help new users

5 Likes

I think having leaderboards or charts could definitely be a good way to discover new people to follow. Yeah, it could be dominated by the top creators, but as @jennifer said, it’s also something to motivate.

In addition, I think it’d be cool to have a separate feature for these rising creators, as @CALEB brought up the YouTube feature.

While it’s not really up to v2 to make or break creators, we should be working on good content that could get us on these leaderboards.

5 Likes

This is a good idea but not only to get views from your country like youtube … I mean its okay to rank you in your country but vine must have a worldwide ranking too !

3 Likes