Last person on earth

Might be a pain for me tho, I live in the UK but I’d rather drive around the States, so gotta figure out how to take a boat by myself :grimacing:

1 Like

If It was Me I will find a very big House with a very Big Parking spot and bring Best of best Race cars and bikes keep in my backyard
Drive a Fighter plans (However i am Jobless I will learn eventually hope I don’t Die)
Bring all the food ingredients store in home drive every wear and do bomb which ever cities I want if there is any satellite not launched I ll launch them and if possible blast them
And when I am bored I will store food in my home and play all the games and watch movies tv shows I wish all the tv shows are over then
Try some scientist and regenerate cells try to bring humans to life haahaaa

1 Like

Sounds good man

1 Like

Rob all sweet shops and take over big houses :joy:

2 Likes

Same here

Bro, there will be no one to watch your vids… And you gotta make vids by yourself only :grin:

1 Like

That’s wat she said

Namaskar!

1 Like

I would enjoy the rest of my life with no school & no annoying parents :joy:

1 Like

I would open the gates to every dog shelter so all the dogs can run free

1 Like

Have you seen “The Last Man On Earth” it’s a hilarious show with Will Forte. He basically goes around The United States doing anything he wants, blowing up cars, stealing from museums, made a margarita pool, drove around in a b2 bomber, etc. He basically lives the dream and has a sandbox of possibilities.

1 Like

I would go to a Toy Store and play with all the toys idk

1 Like

“door hinge”

1 Like

Oh. My. God. :hushed: You’re BRILLIANT!!!

1 Like

Figure out how to fly a plane then go travel

1 Like

I mean if everything was the same but no people, I’d probably go steal a load of expensive shit and take over someone’s house… :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Skanda ???

Ya I was inspired from the Same show

Haahaa how is ?

That’s what I am also gonna do with Many other things

1 Like