Lasso is going down!

Who else thinks that lasso will crash and burn down when byte releases! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Lasso died before for it even started.

10 Likes

Hahahaha tbh I never heard about it outside of this forum

6 Likes

You’d think being owned by Facebook the giant, it would get more attention. Like Facebook is the biggest of the biggest, yet Lasso is itty bitty.

3 Likes

Lasso is dead. There are still a bunch of 3 letter usernames available lol

3 Likes

What’s so bad about it?

1 Like

Download it and see for yourself :joy:

2 Likes

I guess it tried to compete with TikTok and realised it was not worth it so totally lost it’s care bout it

2 Likes

No thanks. I’m saving space for byte, you see :wink:

5 Likes

Whoop whoop

1 Like

HAHA EEEEY same here tbh, all apps can be pushed aside like “bishhh noooo”
make waaaaaaaay for the byte

3 Likes

i hate to admit it but lasso ain’t that bad. a little bit of competition is in this short video looping arena is good

3 Likes

I heard about Lasso just yesterday, took a look at it on the app store, but I’m gonna stay loyal to Byte :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Preach lol

2 Likes

I have to be honest about this crap app, Lasso.
I am not in the US or somewhere Facebook does not want me to use it.
Lasso does not work at all! All the video are missing after I upload, and I can’t even use the search function.

It is a piece of crap.

2 Likes

Waiting for the real byte
this ain’t right :confused:

3 Likes

It’s so annoying🙄. But I understand why platforms try to make short video apps. It’s a popular niche and companies wanna cash in…

There’s only one Byte tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Man it’s just an example of a company hopping on a trend. They see Tik Tok and so they go and repeat it for themselves in hope of success

3 Likes

I was talking about this over 2 years ago like have you noticed that no big tech giant has never been able to come out with the next big thing even with all their power, influence and resources lol. YouTube was created & bought by Google, same thing with Instagram but bought by Facebook. Even Vine, and then bought by Twitter. Only startup that managed to blow up and never sell is Snapchat, I hope their success rubs off on Byte because I really don’t want Dom to sell the app again.

3 Likes

TikTok is nothing like Vine anyway. Let me just refresh your minds that Vine & Musically coexisted. Boggles my mind when people say TikTok is the new Vine lol, we’ve used the app (if you have the beta) it feels great to have a 6.5sec looping video platform back again; it just feels right idk how to explain it. Other apps just can’t replicate it, funny because Dom has even put the algorithm out there lol. & don’t get me started with ‘Vine Camera’ no one’s using that, everyone on Twitter tweets long form vids (think the max is like 2:20 or sumthin). TikTok is a music app, always was always will be. Vine was & Byte will be real short comedy clips. Like I said earlier & I’ll reiterate Vine & Musically coexisted and Byte & TikTok will coexist.

3 Likes