Keeping V2 a safe place

I know @dom has put tolerance and respect as core values of the V2 community. But I wanted to know what are the boundaries that can’t be crossed and how are they going to be set to know when those values are not being held in the app.

We the users/creators will be the ones to denounce or we’ll have moderators.

I’m asking specially because I don’t know how this works and we’ve seen how in the past months there has been some polemic with a social media creator with questionable content who’s still making videos (when I think he shouldn’t).

1 Like

Dom hasn’t confirmed much but it will probably have the standard no racist, homophobic or hurtful jokes with some other stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want to keep people like Logan Paul off of v2 because no one needs that YT negativity on v2.

3 Likes

Agreed, also this probably isn’t topic related but a girl was rude to me on Instagram when I asked her if an edit transition looked good & she said “no offense but stop asking me how everything looks, just do whatever you want” I don’t need that kind of negativity in v2, if I ask for help, it’s cause I’m trying to get better :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Offensive things are prohibited, Racism, Insult, Harassment or Verbal Violence

2 Likes

I’m gonna go on a limb and say no dead bodies :thinking:

2 Likes

No one will be banned from v2.

2 Likes