Keeping integrity

I’ve noticed that there is a lot of combat between people who are here to be creators and people who are here to be famous. I’m gonna be honest, as much as I love making videos I wouldn’t mind getting recognition, but I see too many people that just want to be famous. I’m just worried that this idea is going to be a very toxic idea that hurts creators. I don’t think there are any ways to avoid it since there will always be people just looking for fame since it’s human nature or whatever, but I really wish there was a way to keep toxicity off V2. I think banning the Paul brothers was a good start, but you can never truly ban all toxic people. I guess one way would be to ban users who are getting attention but are bad influences. Idk. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Maybe rewarding/promoting good influences instead of punishing bad influences. This will make people play by the moral rules way more. It’s absurd to punish creators that are a “bad infleunce”, this hasn’t really ever been a thing on social media. I don’t think it’d be too odd to reward good influencers though.

The Paul brothers were not banned. Nobody is banned. I don’t know why everyone is so concerned about what the goals of others are.

1 Like

Nobody is banned -_- .

The people who have the mind set to strictly get on V2 to become famous will not make it. Just like the hundreds of thousands of people who join YouTube to do the same thing. It won’t work out.

How about we focus on the main point of the post, not on the banning :slight_smile:

Sorry, it was the part that stood out xD.