Kanye west for president

What do you think bout it?

its a no from me.

5 Likes

maybe a little while ago, but now that he’s opened up, it’s a no from me too.

4 Likes

Wait he was serious?!

2 Likes

I feel like it’s time for a lady president honestly

2 Likes

I wish Hillary won the election )-:

1 Like

personally, i was rooting for my mans Bernie, but it is what it is. i hope michelle runs next election.

5 Likes

noooooooo

1 Like

I’m still feelin the Bern. I hope he runs again tbh. I’ll finally be old enought to vote in 2020 and I’m hyped af.

2 Likes

good for you, dude. a lot of young people choose not to vote and it insanely affects the polls because it’s only old people voting, and mostly for people who are old fashioned.

so good on you!

5 Likes

I don’t think Bernie will run again unfortunately, he is 76 years old )-: but I really do wish either him or Hillary won the presidency. I turn 18 2020 and I’m definitely not passing up the opportunity to vote and have a say in what I want!

1 Like

I’d prefer a presidential candidate with more relavent qualifications. We’ll see what happens though, I’m happy as long as the country stays mostly happy and healthy and safe.

3 Likes

Im not American, but Bernie was a cool guy… America you messed up :frowning:

4 Likes

I say yes. He’s a freethinker, he wants change and is positive and that’s important especially in such a divided and hateful country as America is today. There are plenty of other reasons but I think what he’s doing is creating talk and gaining support from both sides of the political spectrum which is genius

(I don’t want to argue so you need not reply)

1 Like

tHE ROCK FOR PRESIDENT- & MAN I DON’T EVEN LIVE IN THE U.S

1 Like

Bernie a real 1 :fire:

2 Likes

Honestly Michelle Obama would be perf

3 Likes

Definitely not…

1 Like

she sure would. her husband was a wonderful President for two terms, and she is a classy, well educated woman (Harvard Law and Princeton!! whoo!!), and she knows her way around the 'ol white house. she’s an amazing role model not just for young ladies, but for young boys and everyone else who identifies individually.

3 Likes

Just thought I would share since we’re talking about Michelle, but who remembers this classic vine

3 Likes