Kai and the Awry Servitor

Hey so I’ve been writing a book and I just got the second chapter completed. would anyone like to read it? and If enough people do, I may just post the first chapter on here.

3 Likes

Sure thing. Always down for a good read.

Kane out.

3 Likes

cool. here’s the link. You’ll have to request access I think. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q5c0NHL3HWxunSl_MW-txJgiM7UkmSZ3dNKXNMyLXME/edit

2 Likes

Here’s my short review bc I don’t have time for a full one but i enjoyed what i read and look forward to more:

I absolutely appreciate the imagery I collected from your work. Your descriptions of the characters and of the scenery are very aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The language you use is artistic and tasteful. The change in font for certain characters and for certain texts is very well thought out and I really like the story so far.

(Only improvement I’d say necessary is to extend the scenarios a bit, they’re a bit short lived. And please write a summary of what’s going on, like what would go on the back of a book so you know what it’s about. Other than that, amazing!!!)

3 Likes

awesome! thank you so much for your time! I actually have a little paragraph explaining the basic plot, but it is chock full of spoilers lol. And I will try to extend things out a bit more. (I know I’m not good at that, mainly because I have strictly written poetry before this!)

2 Likes

i believe in you! you sent me a poem of yours before. you’re super talented ^~^

3 Likes

Thank you so much! It means a lot!!!

2 Likes

I just read it and w o a h

2 Likes

I know right it’s amazing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you guys so much!!!

1 Like