Justin Novoa

Hey guys I would like to announce that until further notice I will not be a creator on byte it is extremely unfortunate that I have to do this but my mental health is declining and I need to focus on myself the past week I spent 8 days in a mental hospital I also spent 10 days in one in October and I am realizing I’m focusing on too many things at once as for the commercial it’s postponed but not indefinitely it will be a little delayed but I still plan on releasing it. I forget sometimes that I’m only 15 I do extreme amounts of work for my age and need to slow down. I will be away for a bit but I will return in time thank you for everything byte community I love you.

~ JJ

27 Likes

get well soon, justin

we’ll always be here if you need support, don’t be afraid to ask!

7 Likes

sometimes a break is just what you need

10 Likes

You rock Justin and the community has your back always! Get well and get back to your regular mindset ! #ByteFam

4 Likes

Hope you get better soon Justin! Breaks are always key when you have a lot of work on your plate. Hoping for a speedy recovery! :pray:

6 Likes

Mental health comes before everything else.

Get well soon <3

7 Likes

It’s important to slow down and give yourself room and time to breathe. All of us support you and we will all be here for you if you need us in any way. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Had to edit cause I can’t type

Justin feel better bb :frowning:

2 Likes

I hope you are ok and remember never lose your worth !

1 Like

it’s all good justin, take your time; we’ll be waiting for ya!

Get well Justin. Take your time. We got this.

1 Like

feel better soon justin, you got this :blue_heart:

1 Like

Get well soon Justin. We’re all here for you, take as long as you need :heart:

2 Likes

Get well soon! :heart::pray:

2 Likes

Wow. :hushed:Please take care of yourself :100:

1 Like

I hope things get better with time. Get well soon justin :heart::pray:

2 Likes

Hope things turn out good. Get better!