Just wanted to show my appreciation and love

Hey everyone!

I usually don’t post any new topics much but I do drop in the forums to see what’s going on with everyone and the news . This post isn’t anything to crazy just wanted to really show my appreciation. I wanna thank @dom and all the staffs that work really hard to put this app together for people to enjoy and open opportunities for everyone. I have met so many awesome people on here and I am looking forward to meeting so much more and growing together as a community. I personally have Byte always on my mind and always putting new content every single day for you guys to enjoy. Whether you guys enjoy my content Or not I still appreciate every one of you!

I am super excited for what’s next with Byte and can’t wait to see the progression! Thank you everyone I hope to connect with most of you and definitely have Meet ups and gorilla bomb byte logos to take over New York City. Just kiddin, but I hope to get to know everyone and the new creators that are soon to join! - Shoyboy

23 Likes

Powerful message…:handshake:

6 Likes

Looking forward to connecting more with you brother :fist:t2:

3 Likes

Same, I’m having so much fun on this app. It’s also on my mind 24/7. I can’t wait to see where it is a year from now :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yes! :raised_hands:t5::sparkles:

4 Likes

Yeah brother, you already know how it is! Haha :fist:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

Truth!!! I have loved how positive and uplifting this Byte community is! No trolls at all!!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes