Just wanna say thank u to all u guys

k. so most of us (im guessing) haven’t met irl and i honestly feel we have come together as a community and i’m proud to call all of you guys my friends.

thank u

18 Likes

This community is honestly the best. I’ve never met anyone like you guys :heart::heart:

8 Likes

Yes! Someone even called this place a safe haven on the internet. I’m always grateful to be here. Thank u al v much

5 Likes

Yeah this is a pretty cool place. Also if there’s anybody from the upper midwest (or northern Ontario for that matter) that wants to meet one of these days that’d be sick.

1 Like

I really love the fact that people here actually defend each other and try to have the nicest and coolest vibes.

2 Likes

Agreed. I’m also happy that I met new people here. This community is really kind and supportive with everyone.

This community partly will be the reason bttes gonna be huge

3 Likes

I’m so excited to see how this community grows into byte and I can finally see everyone’s creativity

1 Like

So glad to be here among u guys, maybe one day we will live on the same building/appartment like the first generation did :heart:

Bye? ???

i like minecrfyfyt

lol i meant bye as in like bye i’ve finished writing u know?

that would be fun

1 Like

Haven’t met you but maybe one day

2 Likes

I absolutely love the community we are building it’s strong ! It’s time to take over the internet by storm guys!! #ByteLife

Oh good. I thought it was something… a little worse

yeah… i know what u mean