Just wanna know, is there anybody french?

Hi there !
As you can think I’m french :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:
I saw that there is a lot of english and american people, and no track of french people… I can’t be alone ahah so where are you guys ?

5 Likes

I’m not french but I know two french people on here! They’re just not very active.

4 Likes

@Norloth :eyes:

5 Likes

I’m not french but I know how to speak French :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Il est vrai que depuis quelques temps (voir même beaucoup :joy:) je ne sois pas actif sur le Forum, et je pense qu’il faudrait que je le redevienne ahah

2 Likes

i eat croissants regularly, does that count

7 Likes

I speak a little French.

1 Like

annam :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Haha oui c’est vrai j’avoue que je suis un peu dans les même cas que toi avec la sortie de Byte, il faut que j’essaie de venir au moins une fois par semaine !

1 Like

:joy_cat::joy_cat: hummm…yes ? What do you think @Norloth

1 Like

I think there’s a lot in France

1 Like

Moi c’est surtout depuis début septembre que je suis beaucoup moins actif, avant j’étais sur le forum presque tout les jours et sur le Discord toute la journée :joy:

1 Like

I think that @annam can be what she want to be, because she’s bæ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ahah :smile: you’re with us then @annam (but don’t eat toooooo much croissants bc there is too much butter inside :sob::sob: Good for mouth but not for Health :crying_cat_face: #sadlife)

1 Like

DID SOMEONE SAY…FRANCE?

Baguette??

Nah nah, more like

:b:AGUETTE LMAOOOOO

But, jokes aside. It’s so cool knowing that there are people from all around the world on here! Since I’m closeted and rarely leave a few feet outside my own room, it’s often easy to forget the amount of diversity we have, even for a community of this size. I love it! :^)

1 Like

:joy_cat::joy_cat: i was thinking « why i don’t have jokes with baguette yet ? » I’m relieved now​:joy_cat:
But you know, i verry like baguette but i especialy love the « tradition » :drooling_face::drooling_face: it’s a diamond in bread’s world :star_struck:

Yeah i know this feeling !
Vine was famous in France too ! So a lot of peaple have known it and are stil « fan » and so found this and came back for what they Are waiting since a Long Time !

1 Like

@Carlota Is that so? I’d known Baguettes were a classic French food, but I wouldn’t think they were such a staple of France. Then again, every French YouTuber I watch loves Baguettes, so maybe I just underestimated how awesome they are.

Your English is totally great! I’m jealous that you’re so proficient at a foreign language to this degree, I’m absolutely terrible at anything that isn’t English (I’ve tried my hands at Russian during university, and Korean is my household second language, both of which I’m terrible at). I didn’t know Vine was so popular in France! Good thing you’re getting started here on Byte during its early stages – you’ll be a Vine (Byte) star in France in no time! :):slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeeeah !!! Everyone i know, eat baguette at each meal ! Or just to eat like this, or to mop up the sauce from your plate, or to do some slices of bread with jam/or nuttela/or butter/ or other things you want, or eat with cheese at the end of the meal,…
if one day you can eat one, please gogogogo !!! But the best baguette are in France…
i traveled in Portugal and they had bread but hugh🤢 nothing to do with French !!!
And so i think, in the rest of the world, it’s the same :confused:

Thank you !!! I try to do my best :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3: (But i admit… sometimes i Go on wordreference when i don’t know a word :shushing_face: it’s My best Friends :joy_cat::joy_cat:)
Omgg i understand your « pain » ! Russian and Korean are sooo diffucult languages!!!

Not as popular as in the anglophone’s countires… but a little bit as well :))
I was so happy when i knew Vine and devasted when it closed… i was EVERYTIME on vine :joy_cat:
Ahah maybe ? :thinking: who would know ?

1 Like

Moi j’suis français aussi, mais j’vais t’avertir que ma grammaire n’est pas très bonne quand même! :sweat_smile: Mais français c’est ma première langue (français acadien pour être plus spécifique)

1 Like