Just posted on IGtv and

I just uploaded a compilation of my own bytes on to IGtv and even though it’s kinda bad I’m very proud of it. I think all of you should think about doing the same thing with all of your bytes. I scrambled a lot of my old and new stuff and I even left the byte watermark in the corner.

This will recycle all of your hard work and promote byte at the same time. Definitely something to consider.

Thoughts?

19 Likes

Thats not a bad idea! Once I get back on track with my other content I may give this a try!

1 Like

Genius!

1 Like

Hey @Beegenics Since the byte versions already have compressed quality, will IGTV compress even more? Did you notice that? Some of my vids on Byte already look like they have a “Gaussian Blur” effect on them :joy:

1 Like

Instagram always compressed my vids but What phone do you have?

1 Like

I’m using an iPhone 7 (the small one, not the 7 plus). Do you think I should upgrade my phone?

1 Like

The iPhone 7 can still shoot 4K I haven’t seen your bytes but if you don’t already you could consider filming in better lighting to see if that helps or recording on the camera app before upgrading.

1 Like

Yeah, it does well outdoors in the sunlight. But indoors, it doesn’t handle that well.

1 Like

Good idea.

When you post to IGTV, do the videos only get shown to your followers or do they also get shown to random people. And is it possible to hide the videos from certain followers?
I’m a social media noob btw.

I heard that the Instagram algorithm likes accounts that post IGTV content aomewhat regularly

2 Likes