Just donated blood!

Just donated blood and now I feel woozy😂
Have you ever donated blood and if so how did you feel after?

11 Likes

I really want to donate blood but I’m afraid of getting vaccinated or of someone drawing my blood.

2 Likes

i donated blood a month ago and the lady put the bandaid on incorrectly so there was blood dripping everywhere loooooooll a terrible experience

2 Likes

Did you pass out or pee yourself?

1 Like

Oh last time I did I felt super dizzy :dizzy_face:

1 Like

lmao im not able to give blood. i had to give some for medical reasons and almost puked and passed out :joy: it was the worst ive ever felt

1 Like

id be scared to donate blood

2 Likes

nope, just felt light headed.

I faint a lot, so probably not for me. I’d love to donate though.

2 Likes

I’d love to donate blood one day but I fainted two times from vaccinations recently; first I have to get rid of my fear haha

1 Like

thinking of donating blood when i get older

i have sickle-cell so i need to have blood-tests every week so im used to it lol

1 Like

I can’t donate blood because im anaemic, and it makes me very sad that I can’t bc I’m o-neg which could help so many people. I hope my condition gets better so I can start donating.

Good on you, though!!

3 Likes

Felt fine afterwards and this is coming from a skinny dude.

1 Like

I donated blood while in high school. I was a wimp who was too scared to look at the needle going in. It hurt, but the nurses were so kind and comforting! I just kept squeezing the ball like they told me, and felt no pain or discomfort after that. Yeah I felt a little sleepy afterwards, but not to the point of fainting or passing out. That’s why the nurses give you juice and snacks!!

1 Like