Just curious

When did you guys first meet your best friend? How long have you been friends?

I only ask bc so many friendships seem to be fake these days and I want some examples of friendships that have lasted

I met my best friend in the 3rd grade. She was a new student and I was the only who talked to her and it just went from there! We did everything together. We hung out at her house, my house, the movies. One day a BUNCH of us (like 15) were hanging out in the neighborhood and it was so much fun just being kids. We went to the same middle school and high school for a year then she moved to a different school. We still talked on Insta and sometimes FB, but she moved back to where she’s originally from like 5 years ago and we haven’t really talked. It was a good 10 years though! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

My other best friends I met when I was 5. They were brother and sister and they were ALWAYS at our house and vice versa. We have SO many memories together and I still try to communicate with them on social media. It’s been 17 years! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t got best friends. I just know people that’s it

2 Likes

I met my best friend In middle school specifically the 8th grade and we became best friends because of harry styles cue laughter and we’ve been best friends ever since going 8 years strong !!!

2 Likes

I showed up on the first day of freshman year knowing no one. In our home room(we call it rap), my teacher grouped tables (4 per table) but put people in random seats and not alphabetically. I sat diagonal from Katelyn, and we talked first about Spanish bc we had the same teacher but different classes.We talked and found out we both enjoyed editing videos. She made little movies and I did vine edits. She invited me to her birthday in March that year we’ve been best friends ever since. I made other friends that year in lunch but she’s the only friend I met in freshman year I still talk to. In the spring we are going on a cruise together and next fall we are going to dorm together at the University Of Louisville. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aww that’s great! I hope you guys’ friendship lasts forever! :purple_heart:

Wow 8 years! Cute how you guys became friends!

1 Like

I have one best friend that I met when I was 8 sg like that.

But I also have a super great team that I love so much, we are 9 and I know I count on them. I hang out with them for like 2 years now but I have the impression that I know them for so long.

And I know other people, I hang out with them etc… but they’re not real friends u know

1 Like

I think when they are true friends it can feel like you’ve known them a lot longer. That’s so nice that you trust them like that!

Can’t say. I haven’t met mine yet. I really don’t got friends lmao… :confused:

2 Likes

I’m sure you know some people you have things in common with, like on this forum for example! The right people will find you though.

That’s a good way to look at it. I’m just not in a social environment where I can make friends. I’m not in college so I’m basically home all day or i’m out taking pictures in Manhattan.

2 Likes