Just asking

so how many of you guys have already made dozens of vines and are just waiting to upload them ? xP

1 Like

In order to avoid creating duplicate topics, click the link:

https://community.byte.co/t/post-your-videos-you-have-created-before-here/6028?u=annam

Also, please refer to V2 as it’s given title.

5 Likes

I’ve got abt 8 but I’m starting a collection rn

1 Like

It’s pointless to makevideos now we don’t know how it’s gonna turn out but I make and ideals for my content tho

1 Like

I have ideas written down and stuff but I haven’t made the videos yet. We need to know if it’s going to be square or portrait before I’ll start making them.

6 Likes

I agree. I have tons of ideas and i really want to start making videos but i need to know the format in order to do so.

2 Likes

keep at it👍

keep those ideas ready bruh💪

1 Like

yeah you’re right it would be a waste of time if its not desired ratio. still i try making them helps me see if my vision is funny enough lol.

2 Likes

You know you have a good point. I should get on that.

1 Like

yea good luck.

1 Like

what im doing atm is using ig stories as if they were v2es

1 Like

and how is that going for you?

EXACTLY what im doing…

1 Like

TONS that I don’t even share wth anyone. Just to kinda warm-up before the app launch. But I just have a feeling it’s gonna be different when it’s out tho. Idk. Just a gut feeling

1 Like

ya, since the app is taking this much time to be launched, i also think it’s going to be somewhat different.

Takes all my spare time doing YT around day job… I am thinking about what I could do though…

i have scripts/‘stage direction’ for… i took a min to count them, 190 v2s (or whatever they’ll be called).

2 Likes

ayy, that’s great :+1: I’ve got around 50 or something.

1 Like

super :smile:

2 Likes