Just a question

What’s a common misconception people have when they first meet you? Do people think you’re mean when you first meet, but then you turn out to be super nice?

3 Likes

People to my opinion do tend to have a negative view on me after first meeting me but once they stick around for long enough we get on like a house on fire :fire::heart:

I feel like people think I am stuck up. Don’t know why

2 Likes

People think I’m funny which is right

4 Likes

Well I’m sure the people that put the time into knowing you will be the ones that are most rewarded!

1 Like

I actually lol’d at this comment!:joy:

2 Likes

Judging by that reply I’ll believe you!

1 Like

People think I’m very extroverted because I have quite a loud personality apparently but I’m actually very introverted, I just force myself to talk to avoid awkward situations most of the time lol

4 Likes

People have, in the past, asked if I am Jewish, based on my last name. I am not. I’ve been asked if I am homosexual, also a no. I’ve never been asked if I’m famous, which is disappointing. I’m not famous, but getting by on someone else’s success would be wonderful.

Kane out.

Everyone thinks I’m sooo mean. Like I’ll admit I’m not the nicest person, but at first meeting I’m nice and cool until someone proves to me that I should be otherwise. Like I genuinely love everyone I come in contact with but do not go against me, if you’re wrong.

2 Likes

Im exactly like that!

1 Like

People when they first meet me say that I’m shy and super friendly. Which isn’t that bad. Because I’m very friendly and shy at first

The thought at first think that I am shy and serious, but when I enter into trust they completely change their way of thinking about me, they have come to tell me that I have a personality that attracts many people and that they connect easily with me.

That’s why I have very different friends or acquaintances, from very humble people to people who are popular with a lot of money.

This is also a disadvantage, because I still can not find my group, I have too many “friends” with whom I do not share my pleasures but they think so, so I do not enjoy being with them.

1 Like

I have a small resting bitch face so some people may think that I’m rude

2 Likes

My understanding is that most people just look at me and think “Oh. Red hair. Lots of red hair.”

Usually people think I’m moody, tbh they are probably right until they get to know me

1 Like

literally me

1 Like

I always think people think I’m super annoying (which I’m sure is correct lol), but people also tend to think that I’m extroverted bc I’m loud and talk a lot, but I just get nervous and anxious and I’m actually rather introverted. people also think I’m really awkward, but they have noooo idea how much :joy:

I’m presided as a cool kid but I’m actually the quiet kid in the back

1 Like

IRL I look like a tough bold guy…but it’s just their judgemental behaviour.
Spend 10 minutes with me and you’ll want to be friends with me.

Everyone is unsure about being with a new person, it might be you, me, or any other person… If you want to be friends with somebody just ask them to spend some time with you. They’ll eventually realise how great you are.

And this is also vice versa. Be friendly to everyone. Be open to new friendships. When you think someone is weird they might’ve been the best thing that has happened in your life.

3 Likes