Just a few questions about partnership

1. will everyone be notified once all emails have been sent out , so the ones who did not make the first pool aren’t stuck waiting and wondering until April 15th ?

2. will all creators be chosen within this upcoming week , or is that just the start date for when emails will be going out ?

that’s all for now , i had some but forgot some aswell lol , i’ll keep adding to this if they come back to my mind , just those 2 which were my main concern , thanks :slight_smile:

@dom , would be lovely if you could answer these when have time

10 Likes

cc @cami_p

4 Likes

gets chosen to be a Byte partner

instantly drops out of school, moves across the country to an apartment 5 feet from Hollywood Boulevard, and rents out 2 lamborghinis

phone rings, new email

Dom: oh sry man that was a mistake lol ignore that last email bro

cry

29 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That would literally be me tho :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hah aww! I guess I am lucky to aready be in SoCal! Crossing my fingers for everyone!

5 Likes

@tuq don’t worry, you’ll probably be chosen :sunglasses: but yeah wondering the same thing

3 Likes

aye i been grinding man , much love fr , it wouldn’t be possible w out the peeps who been supporting me since day 1 :muscle:t5::heart: @norjayy

6 Likes

Much respect :fist: @tuq

4 Likes

You da real MVP! I’ll be lucky if I get picked but people :heart: You man!

4 Likes

aye don’t make me cry now :joy: naw but fr , much love and i really do appreciate that :fist:t5::heart: @DisneyDay

3 Likes

LMFAO this finna b everyone :sweat_smile::joy: the starter pack

10 Likes

facts :rofl:

4 Likes

guess we are stuck wondering for a while :frowning: , hopefully we get some news soon !

3 Likes

@tuq great question I am curious about that myself. And @PlasticRice The comment couldn’t have been said any better​:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Greet questions!

5 Likes

All I’m saying saying is I might not be acting different if I get chosen, but i might buy a Tesla! And that’s on David Dobrik! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I don’t know about the whole holly wood I mean I would rent out a studio in charlotte or something with two teslas but that would happen to me though! :joy:

2 Likes

yessir I am always here for u no matter what! Bytefam 4 life!

1 Like