Joining a Creator Network

So I saw today it was announced that some popular creators were joining a popular network. I know it’s not full rights of their content but they have been claiming youtube videos with their content in it.

Everything sounds great but will this affect me if I want to be in the creator program? I don’t wanna sign anything if I ever get offered and ruin my chances of joining the creator program.

Thanks

16 Likes

I ain’t signing no contracts or anything like that :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, I am not sure it might be a good offer but I am genuinely curious if it will exclude me from the creator program.

2 Likes

Industry professional here - how can I help?

3 Likes

Cassie!!! Would Joining a network possibly exclude me from joining the future Creator Program? Like if I am working with brands but for example you guys are claiming said videos on youtube, how would that work out? Thanks for coming in this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Other creator networks can do like cartoons and animations :smile::smile:

TBH, I can’t imagine there would be any conflict. The network services should add extra value beyond what would potentially be included in the Byte creator program.

7 Likes

Hi there Cassie! I was wondering, if networks claim an entire compilation, or just specific parts where their partnered creator is seen… Thanks!

What partners?

1 Like

This:

2 Likes

what networks are already existing for byte creators? I wish to know more

1 Like

Look up collab above, they work with a bunch of youtubers and ex-viners and now Byte personalities they’ve signed.

1 Like