Johnny dee and the Controversy

Just see how cold hearted people are these days
Johnny dee is old Man who use to create Youtube videos since 2009 like 9 years, with the passion of singing he use to listen to these new trending songs and he use to sing them thats all typical mic no editing anything he use to share his passion pewdipie the biggest youtuber in the world gives him a shoutout, then including me and many others subscribed and liked and watched it, It was very sweet when someone that old was doing stuffs like that and it went on, in January 2018 some hacker/scammer texts him(Johnny) saying that he will promote and like give him to perform somewhere like that so this poor guy who doesn’t know the mean people in the internet he just gives him his password and everything and that scammer Lies to him and Totally Deletes his 9 Year account cold heartedly…
I mean why what did he even do… why would anyone do something to someone who has done nothing to him… Then Johnny Opens another account and tells that his account was deleted by someone… and he requests others not to give your password to anyone and don’t be stupid like Me… he tells he is illiterate in computer and all… How heart breaking is that…
Pewdiepie have said Youtube to get the channel back and all until then Johnny has this new account please go subscribe to his channel and give some love… I think you know how difficult it is to get a single subscriber also… I leave the link below if you feel ok please show him some kindness…

2 Likes

Crazy, unfortunate story. Don’t give anyone your password. Use a different password for each sites.

1 Like

It’s a really sad thing to happen.

1 Like

OMG, just broke my heart

1 Like

I just cried… that is so sad people can be so cold hearted

1 Like

i am also not a type of a guy how cries but when i saw this tears where filled in my eyes…

i’ll fight whoever hurt my man

1 Like

i wish i was rich and if i was i would have put all the best hackers in the game and find that guy(Scammer) and literally file a case on him… and did something that never ever any scammer should do this to anyone i so wish i could…

what a angel he is he still smiles at the end of the video… :zipper_mouth_face::weary::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Why would you do this to a person, man thats so incredibly cruel :disappointed: i am so sad now

1 Like

poor man. it must be really hard for someone to go through this, 9 years of effort deleted.

1 Like