Job interview questions

Supermarket interview question:

Why do you want to work here?

Any other questions they may ask and the answers I should give would really help

4 Likes

Well is this going to be your first job, second, third maybe? Need more context

3 Likes

What makes you more special vs everyone else that wants this job?

Why should I hire you?

Tell me about yourself.

3 Likes

My second job. I have experience in a fast paced environment (currently) which is McDonald’s. They expect someone from a fast paced environment

Tell me about yourself?
My name, my age, my hobbies and my work experiences that I’ve had

I stand out because of how I amplify skills in my own unique way such as…

Why I should be hired?
Need help with selling myself on that a bit

Why should I hire you?

Well, I’m a very dependable and reliable individual. I always set my goals high and aim to finish anything and everything thats needed.

A good example.

1 Like

Perfect I’ve basically got the job (hopefully) thanks man

1 Like

Try putting yourself in scenarios. Interviewers like to ask that too. Example (Completely made up):
A woman walks into the store with her child crying hysterically. It’s annoying the other customers. What would you do in this scenario? (((I’ve been asked scenario questions in other job interviews but not any related to a supermarket)))

1 Like

Of course, I must think on the spot

1 Like

Sometimes employers will give you a scenario (like a fellow employee who is doing something wrong) and ask what you would do

1 Like

Also one tip be very asking! Have expectations of the employer turn it around and be like why should I work for you guys! If you can do that with the convo then you’re onto something!

Yeah Walmart bad for this with their assessment test lol!