January Byte compilation coming soon (and how you can be in it!)

So i noticed a bunch of new people on the forum lately so welcome i’m Adrien! But now lets get down to business, so im calling all Byters regardless of what your follow count is! I want to make the most fair compilation to show off and give spotlight to all the best bytes we as a community have created during the month. I’ve been working on this since New Years day and have seen the vast majority of the bytes uploaded so far and started creating the comp. these were the rules I followed

1. I try to put as many different Byters as I can and but all biases aside i may have.
  2. The byte must be funny, loops very well, be hypnotizing or make me feel some fort of positif emotion
  3. I find the bytes to include from the latest page NOT the popular page so i get to discover newer and smaller creators and give them a chance to shine.
  4. And finally on the flip side I only include my best byte of the month that got the highest on the popular page. (so if I don’t get on the popular page I don’t include myself)
    Edit:
  5. If it’s stolen content or a TikTok repost the video does not qualify

So with all that being said here is how you can help and possibly get featured. Now that my second trimester of university is in full swing right now, I have a tough time keeping up and watching all the bytes made. So if you want to be included in the compilation please go on Byte and tag me @Acadrien on your favorite videos (can be your own vid or someone else and can be more then one) that you’d like me to see and consider (must be posted this month). Please tell everyone on Byte that may be interested in being part. If you have any questions fell free to ask!!!

here is a link as well to the Youtube Channel i’ll be uploading it too (its empty now cause it just for the byte comps currently feel free to sub so you can see them when they get released)

Note:

1. If you didn’t make the cut this month no worries next month your chance might comme.
    2.As i said its already started so if you DO NOT want to be part of it please dm me and in the case you were featured you’ll be removed.
22 Likes

Just added a new byte! Thx for the opportunity!

5 Likes

:metal:t2::clap:

4 Likes

:)!!! Tagged u

4 Likes

Cool. Just subscribed :blush:

4 Likes

Thats a great idea I subscribed :clap: :relaxed:

6 Likes

@NKNguyen2877 is my Byte account

2 Likes

@Acadrien
here’s my byte: https://twitter.com/i/status/1205888885043036161

3 Likes

@jacobshadowminer is my byte I also tagged you in my epic ollie challange video too. I also have a YouTube channel which is the same name lol.

3 Likes

@music !

4 Likes

This is a cool idea! Subbed to the channel and cannot wait to see January’s Comp! I would tag you in my bytes but I’d rather them be organically found. If I do see a byte by someone else that I think deserves it, I’ll def tag you for consideration!

6 Likes

That’s the best way eh! Plus it’s always more fun to get tagged then to tag yourself :grin:

4 Likes

I tagged you in a video. Thanks!

3 Likes

Will be tagging you soon!

3 Likes

@jco24_7 !

3 Likes

This is an awesome idea! Just subscribed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::argentina:

3 Likes

Just tagged you @Acadrien on byte for the compilation :sunglasses:

3 Likes

hey @Acadrienim I’m about to tag you in on some of my and my partners bytes but feel free to use any other bytes on either of our pages!

5 Likes

i tagged you, i hope you like the byte i picked!

3 Likes

How’s this looking?

4 Likes