Jake paul boosted fake v2app

Guys apparently jake paul’s story on instagram will lead the fake v2app to some more downloads boost. Dom please do something!!! This may actually create a lot of problems. Am worried.

3 Likes

Here is a screenshot from his story but I’m not 100% sure if this is the fake v2 or this is the orginal Vine app which is a camera app now because he only showed the camera!

Let’s see what others think!

4 Likes

i looked at that apps screenshots from their instagram/app store and jakes is indeed of that, not vine camera.

someone needs to tell jake.

2 Likes

This is bad. Jake has got hella followers…but im still optimistic.

3 Likes

Maybe when the real one comes out he’ll know

5 Likes

I don’t think it’ll get too popular. Like vic said, once the app is out he’ll know, and so will everyone else

2 Likes

Man, i hope so! Dom is gonna blow these people out of the water lol He has the passion

1 Like

These types of issues should be cleared up once the official app name is announced. We apologize for the confusion around these types of things.

7 Likes

That’s true. Then people can say, “Actually the real app is called this.” :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure people will figure out that it’s fake because of the quality and all of the negative reviews. It’s not very professionally made, and the creators have no connection to the og v*ne.

Don’t stress yourself out about it.

3 Likes

But what if they change the name of the app? Hopefully they aren’t in the discord / forums.

When Dom releases the app name, I’m sure he will own the it. If the fake app tries to change their name to match, it would be illegal for them to do so. If they still try it, then don’t worry. I think they will fade away once the real app is released. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hopefully.

I think Dom actually did own the trademark for V2…

I think this might be it

Oh gotcha, lol. I edited my comment just in case. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Like I got to school today and that’s all anyone could talk about…I started to believe it too :joy::joy:

1 Like