I've notice a few accounts liking my bytes right away

so when i post my bytes like the same few people like them immediately. i don’t know if it’s bots or what. please don’t name the names here, but if you have seen them likeing them immediately let’s talk about it

14 Likes

I have noticed this as well. Oddly even some people who don’t even have posts. It doesn’t matter what time of day I post.

9 Likes

yeah, like if i post at 1 am they’ll like it

6 Likes

I would love to think they are always just on looking for my bytes but I know I’m not that special so I don’t know.

5 Likes

same

4 Likes

I have also noticed them. Way more recently than before

6 Likes

I’ve noticed… :eyes:

4 Likes

:eyes: so bots are back huh

7 Likes

Who? Pls DM about this! Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Omg yes. I’ve been noticing this, there were a good few that likes my post as soon as they get posted. At first, I was like, “hey that’s nice people are liking it” especially they all have good performing content on their profile, a few of them were like, good okay cool because I see they are real people but some weirded me out. Also, I have this one account that I see which keeps on liking my post as soon as I post them, then I noticed that after a few minutes, the like was disappeared. If I checked this account, there’s a pfp and a good bio but empty content so I kinda in between if it’s a bot or not. I’m weirded out.

4 Likes

There are people that like going through latest, I know I do. If it’s me, I’m not a bot😊. However, I have noticed bot like behaviour too. Although not really on my vids, most my early likes are from real people. But I do see other vids spike early with 30likes within 20 mins, and if I look at these likes, there’s a bunch of accounts with no vids.

16 Likes

I notice the same 3 people are always the first to like all of mine like clockwork. Curiouser and curiouser :woman_shrugging:t2:

13 Likes

Same.

1 Like

I recommend sending a private message/email to the devs team :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve noticed also a well… but some camp on the latest page :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

Latest is my fav catagory, but I wouldn’t call it camping…:unamused::thinking:

12 Likes

I have weird hours and give a lot of likes. If we should avoid certain behaviors I just need it to be clear. I like to be encouraging.

I’ve noticed a few blank profiles who immediately liked. They seem to have lessened for now.

5 Likes

Like Snipers, camping to get newbs like in call of duty?:shushing_face:

3 Likes

Some of the accounts without posts be following and unfollowing me on repeat :eyes:

6 Likes

Oh no, these accounts are clearly different. You are active and engage with the community. You produce your own content. I’m not trying to discourage interaction from people who don’t want to post or comment, but the behavior is not very organic. It feels as if it’s on “auto”.

There are also multiple accounts that follow and unfollow repeatedly which I find frustrating. I follow back both people’s who’s work I love and those that I really enjoy interacting with. If I follow them back it’s because of those reasons. I dislike it when people act disingenuously to gain clout. It feels icky.

8 Likes

if they’re the same “people” liking immediately at any time, then they’re definitely bots. i strongly suggest to report the accounts!

i accidentally just reported a random account testing that out to see if there’s more to click after pressing report, but nope😅 i’m so stupid

6 Likes