It's more than just about the fame

Guys, when going into V2 don’t go in thinking about the fame, because to even get there you’ll have to own your craft. V2 is about being an artist and making millions laugh or enjoying your content. The bar has been raised high since the old app. LET’ S OWN OUR CRAFT GUYS! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

11 Likes

YEAH!! I agree!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s do our part to make this great!!

2 Likes

If I make a few people smile from my videos I’ll be happy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is awesome!!! But i’ve seen some people already on the forums trying to pan for fame. How do we stop that?

1 Like

Sadly I don’t think we can. Just let them do their thing I guess and just focus on yourself :blush:

3 Likes

thank you, that’s great advice

2 Likes

yeah!!! :smile:

This is so true! We should all be unique … I just wanna have fun and make people laugh that’s all

2 Likes

I think it’s human to want to be popular and share your content so there’s nothing wrong with that. But I totally agree, pursuing fame for its own sake? If you want fame without talent musical.ly is just a download away :joy: :wink:

3 Likes

I think the same, fame is secondary and is more a consequence of what you make

2 Likes

Yes I agree with the 100%. Like I actually just like making short videos that are somewhat funny. Like don’t get me wrong I’d love to be famous but idc if I become famous I just really want to try to make ppl laugh

3 Likes

So glad to see this thread! Its exactly what I’ve been thinking lately when I’m on the forum.

2 Likes

I’ve already seen a few people going headstrong into the whole ‘fame’ thing. I don’t think it would be good to tell yourself “I wanna be famous, lemme go make a video” and then have that be the end of it. There’s just no soul in it. Fame isn’t always bad. I think people who genuinely want to make a good influence should be the ones on social media, not the people who just want quick fame, money, and bragging rights(not that all people want that). It just feels so wrong to me. There should be some heart.

5 Likes

Totally agree!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah! I just like to sing, I don’t think I’m that good, but I really like music, I will have fun doing it and I hope people enjoy too.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you

1 Like