Its getting closer and closer I'm hyped as hell

Well then. Since there’s a category dedicated to ranting about your excitement about this thing WHY THE HELL NOT :smiley:

I missed out on getting to participate in the original app, and I didn’t find out it even existed until late 2017/early 2018 when I stumbled across a vine compilation by chance. I WAS LIVING UNDER A ROCK D:<

But in all honesty, I was in like year 3 when the app released and started getting popular, in 2015 I was in year 5. I didn’t get my own device until like 3 or 4 months until it got shut down haha :sob:

The release is getting closer and closer dfmhdafh/a/ldkaEk/l<sjfbdgn .gjnsdkjlhdark I’m freaking out hahahaHAHAHHAH

Does anyone have a notebook filled with ideas for Bytes they’ll make when the app is released? Anyone else a New Zealander? XD Anyone wanna be friends :laughing:

I’m going to try and get my younger brother into using Byte. He’s a comedian kinda guy I think he’d do really well tbh

RANDOM EXCITED MIND DUMP OVER I’M SORRY

15 Likes

The hype is real!

5 Likes

Jesus christ lmao this is the most hyped post i seen

6 Likes

Haha thanks? tbh thats probably due to the fact I write way to much for literally everything. I have to worry about the maximum word limit for things instead of trying to meet the minimum XD

4 Likes

hfil yeah man! such hypeeeee. I actually think it’s pretty cool you wanna get your sibs into byte, i respect that a lot! notebook/paper got lost lel. no ideas really for now. ALSO WE HAVE LIKE KINDA THE SAME ENERGY AND TALK THE SAME WAY KINDA THATS COOL

1 Like

Because my phone got broken, I lost around 500+ ideas (rip me!) so I understand how you feel :sob:

4 Likes

I seriously relate to the emotion of this sentence so much. :joy:

3 Likes

:joy:

this is the first time i will unironically use this emoji
dis makes m laugh a lot lol

3 Likes

Ouch! That sucks :frowning:

2 Likes

This is true hype. And yeah, I’ve got a notebook with written ideas so I can remember.

2 Likes

Thanks arf! lol

skfrhwadrw09;rptpe/’<iwnpa :joy:

2 Likes

My plan is to make 6 second stunts to catchy loops. Everyone here can make it because we’ll be the first so long as the work is put into it. This will be like ig in 2010 or snap in 2012

2 Likes

It’s coming, IT’S COMING!

2 Likes

I have some ideas

2 Likes

Literally can’t wait for beta to release

2 Likes