It's Finally HERE! Yuser Is In Alpha Beta (Updates)

Yes, it’s true! Yuser is on track to begin gradual invites to the alpha beta version of the app! We did originally say June 15th, but figured Monday was better than a Friday to start rolling things out.

After much anticipation, the Yuser closed alpha test is finally here. Thank you to everyone who has signed up to be an early part of Yuser (we are still taking testers throughout the testing period). It’s now time for us to lean on you for your expertise and feedback.

We are gradually sending out invitations to those who have signed up on our site (www.yuser.co). Alpha invitations will begin today June 18th, 2018 and be sent out gradually. All alpha test invitations will be sent out at random, but will we will be looking to have a good mix of both iOS and Android users to allow for testing across multiple devices.

Further details on how to access the alpha beta for your respective devices will be outlined in the invitation.

We will be answering questions about Yuser and feature requests via Telegram

Throughout the project, the v2 community forum will be used in some capacity for communication, but our Telegram and internal emails/feedback channels for respective devices will be the best maintained for overall updates and communication for Yuser. Please understand, maintaining communication channels takes a lot of time, so it’s easiest to have direct lines.

This closed alpha is the first release of the app outside of our team, so you can expect some minor bugs and not all features to be fully implemented. It’s our goal to learn as much as we can from regular user activity - so don’t be shy, and post some cool content and interact with other yusers! :wink:

Thank you,

• The Yuser Team
15 Likes

The wait is over(ish)!!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to try out this app and see what this might bring us!! Good luck to y‘all🤞🏿

2 Likes

has anyone received a link to the beta yet?

5 Likes

Can’t wait!! I’m very excited to try out the app!

4 Likes

When is the full release

2 Likes

A full release is TBA as we have just started alpha testing.

3 Likes

We have rolled out the first wave of invites for Android users, iOS invites to come :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just signed up, will I be one of the few people to get an email?

2 Likes

In time, what’s your email/device?

2 Likes

Love it so far! Happy to be a part of the community!!

1 Like

Timetable for first wave of ios users?

2 Likes

Just signed up!! iOS user here

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Can’t wait to try out this app and possibly be part of the BETA!

1 Like

Hi Amelia,

Love the excitement! What’s your email/device so I can add you to the list. PM me via V2 please.

1 Like

Hi Mike! Hope you’re ok. I haven’t recieved an email for the group chat invitation or for the actual beta. I know there was difficulty between releasing the IOS and android version at the same time, but I was just wondering as many people can access it. Thanks!!

2 Likes

Hi Annam,

Sorry for the delay. At the moment we’ve put a hold on creating accounts as someone had created multiple accounts (we only allow for 1 account for each user at this point). We are going to be making a more secure signup process to hopefully avoid this going forward. In the meantime, what device do you have so I can connect it to your email?

Thanks,

Mike

3 Likes

Hey Mike. Thanks for the quick response. I have a Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (obviously android). Let me know if you need my operating system as well.

3 Likes

Been on the app for a couple of hours. Love ithe editing tools.

3 Likes