Its Amazing to see this many people

Its amazing to see this many people already taking intuitive to craft V2! its going to be a great community when V2 officially drops publicly!
Lets all take a moment & explain why you think V2 will be so great :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think it will be great because it’s basically a new platform and gives people a chance to grow a following who didn’t get to before.

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see new vines!! I love the old ones as much as the next guy but eventually “road work ahead”, “freshavocado”, and “welcome to chillis” are all going to get …well…old…

I can’t WAIT for new content!!

3 Likes

100% agreement here!

2 Likes

I’m very anxious, it’s my chance to be FAMOUS :crazy_face:

1 Like

I was sad when Vine died the year I gave it a try. So a second chance like this is much appreciated and loved. I want to blast Congratulations by Post Malone when all the people trying to succeed in v2 as a new platform, make it. :grin:

2 Likes

I think it’ll be great because Dom is taking his time to make it something special by listening to our opinions and ideas via the forum.

1 Like

remember to stay true to yourself though and don’t join the Illuminati!

2 Likes

It will be great because I feel like with v2 it will be a fair platform for all the content creators with a small or large audience and I’m happy to be going to be making content from the start.

3 Likes

do not worry i’m already being trained with mk ultra :joy:

2 Likes

I truly hope it would be great having seen the success of V1, let’s just hope it gains as much popularity cus this is like my second chance at it

3 Likes

I see too many good people, there is no hatred or people who have been reported. I think we have a very good community with people who want to help and feel good