It would be so cool, to have a history section, where you have every video you last watch

I would love to have that also, it would make it easier to find videos that you forgot to like

1 Like

Hopefully there’s also a clear history :joy:

3 Likes

Yes! Or videos you want to watch again

2 Likes

I love the idea, but also agree on a possible clear history option :joy: I’d be afraid for some people to follow a distinctive path of “what I think is funny”!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Either that or an ability just to “save” videos so that you can have a section of your saved stuff if you see content you think is really good!

6 Likes

Great idea. I added it to All Ideas/Suggestions For V2 under “History” with credit to you @nathdupc

3 Likes

I don’t know if I want every single thing I ever watched to show up. I mean if I’m just scrolling through looking at random stuff I’m not gonna want to see all of those again.

sometimes, when you want to show someone something, or go back and watch something, its easier to go in history than to look all over the site for it

1 Like

I’d rather just like the post and have it saved under the Liked videos section. Think about all of the stupid videos that were there for each one good video. And to share I think this was a great idea.

1 Like

Love this idea. Sometimes you forget to like something and then you’re just left in an endless hell until you find it lmao

1 Like

I love this idea! I could see it being added to V2 eventually

1 Like

agreed! This would be so cool!

1 Like

Yes!! That way I would be able to keep up with what I watched

1 Like

Yes but what if you forget…

That would make it a bit like Instagram, but I like it

1 Like

HAHA agree to this one.

1 Like

That is actually a very good idea. We don’t have to look for watched v*nes or revining them. :slight_smile: Or maybe store if in a private feed?

Exactly, I think it’s a need! :joy:

2 Likes

That would be so useful

1 Like

How do you forget to like something tho