It’s time to admit it

Who finds me physically repulsive?

C’mon - don’t hide it! Now is the time! Speak your truth!

7 Likes

it’s me, I do!

I dont really, I just wanna give you a big hug, love you man

4 Likes

You fiend. I knew it.

Love you too, buddy. Still hoping to hop across the pond to see you (and others) some day.

4 Likes

For over a year I kept that in… but not anymore :triumph::smirk:

Cant wait for the day the world is free of Rona and we can go on food trips of the UK together

4 Likes

Your face is gonna hold THESE FISTS

Thats the absolute dream. None of that touristy crap - we get the good stuff. :purple_heart::triumph:

4 Likes

Not before YOUR face holds these KNIVES

str8 FAX my brother, we’re eating desserts and fried chicken and other various foods all day every day

4 Likes

You guys, my heart… you’re both amazing and can’t wait to someday get to meet up! :sob::two_hearts:

4 Likes

grits teeth I could use a shave.

GANG GAAAANG. Any American snacks you want me to smuggle over?

4 Likes

Same goes for you, sir. Same for you. The first COVID meetup will be an emotional, awkward mess and I can’t wait.

4 Likes

snarls in British hmm. same here

oooooo tbh idek any well enough! Surprise me;))

4 Likes

Cant wait to meet you soon!!

3 Likes

This all feels like a big virtual hug as the forums sink like the Titanic! :green_heart::heart:

3 Likes

so uhh… did the Titanic swim for a lil bit :flushed: forums still out here on its last legs

3 Likes

This is so awkward…

3 Likes

yeah… anyway sharpens knife when you lookin to visit?

3 Likes

I’ll stick with you guys playing the violin till the end.

4 Likes

I was supposed to visit my sister in Germany sometime in the late summer. But that’s still up in the air. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

aw man that would have been lovely, tbh I think the safest time frame for normality is the end of next summer

2 Likes

this is the greatest byte bromance of all time

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I keep reading. And I think Germany is toying with lockdown again? Sucks all around.

Thought of a food to bring over. Forgive my ignorance - do you guys have white queso?

2 Likes