It’s all within your reach

Hey guys. I want to talk to you guys about something that’s been on my mind a lot recently, and I think I’ve finally peaked at now. It’s about perspective.

The absolute power that perspective contains is immense in your life. It determines whether you win or lose, whether or not something’s good or bad, or whether or not something is was right or wrong. And of course for all of these, anywhere inbetween. The coolest and perhaps most important thing to realize though - is that your perspective is in your control. Although like many things, it’s easier said than done, it’s still largely possible. Whether it’s hearing an old song, watching a video you like, or meeting an old friend… anything really… it can change how you see things and make you remember what made you feel the way you did. Why you did.

I personally struggle with perspective a lot, and have been for the past roughly 1.5 years, but I’ve been thankfully attempting to pick myself up by often doing a lot of introspection and hard thinking about what I really value (this can also be a double-edged sword, ie overthinking and reminiscing or falling into a lingering state of regret). I don’t know if I’m exactly getting my point across to you the way I want to… but that’s alright. It’s not the end of the world and it never has to be.

Today specifically, I finally did some work on a hobby I’ve been meaning to start, music producing. It feels good that I did, and like I can actually do what I try to put my mind to. Even if there’s a basic start. I still did it and am infinitely closer than if I hadn’t started at all. I feel like I can do it and more again tomorrow, and really just work to be able to make what I really want to one day. Personal ramble much? You betcha.

Anyway, I think I keep juggling too many thoughts around at once, stopping me from clearly getting them across, but what I made this thread to say originally is - it’s all within your reach. Anything you want to do, accomplish, get good at, feel, it’s there. Waiting for you. It’s always possible at any time - you just need to feel good enough to do it. Feel the way that makes you want to do it. And that’s also partly where persistence comes in, because while dreams are amazing, if you want to let them out and give them life in the physical world, you need to take action! Obstacles will be there, whatever they may be, but just always remember to take a step back, think, breathe, and don’t lose sight.

Tomorrow I might feel different. Or I might forget. I sure don’t want to, but that’s where persistence comes in! Not forgetting about what you want. That’s what I’m going to do from now on hopefully. And you always can too. Just take a step back. I hope this was readable lol, and maybe helped you in some way. If not, keep this as a reminder! It’s easy to get lost but never impossible to get back. It’s all within you. Always.

Good luck and good night,

arf. :green_heart:

(p.s. hope that was readable lol, it’s laaaate)((very late ok))(((feels like I missed out a lot of crucial details but im unsure whether or not I can fix right now. Just hopin’ for the best. Gnight gnight)))

17 Likes

That was some good stuff. Thanks for putting that out there :clap:t4::clap:t4:

5 Likes